Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Silvie & Zasha (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Roll on the 3rd June, this looks to be a goodie.

tom

Comment

I've already started a shrine to AW in my house as a result of this shoot, and am trying to figure out how to bake Australia a thank you cake... I suddenly have a reason to look forward to next week now!

Comment

2 hot sexy models, this should be good, i cant wait! and zasha is wearing a superman t shirt by the looks of it! how cute! im sure she will be super!!!!

Comment

Fuck me, does it get any better than these two

Either one alone is about as good as it gets - this is the bestest

Rob.

Comment

A splendid T3 sensual, passionate yet with a bright and airy feel. A study in contrasts, between the stark bright whites of the walls, curtains and bed spread set against the darker vibrant colours of the girls clothes, especially Zasha's, add to this the contrast in the girls skin tones. All most harmoniously brought together by Jacki in a series of splendidly composed and lit shots that do full justice to the girls and stand as testament to the quality of the photography. This set is a delight to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team, Silvie and Zasha.

tom

Comment

Comment

A delicious duo doing a fantastic job.

Comment

A splendid T3 video, sensual, passionate and yet tender, Beautifully shot by Lottie and Patience this thoroughly enjoyable video is a joy to watch and listen to with some very fine scenes. Towards the end the rain stops and bright sunlight streams through the blind as Silvie and Zasha kiss and cuddle under the window making patterns on their skin as they wriggle around. The last few minutes are deliciously giggly as the girls lie together nuzzling and kissing.
                  My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Silvie and Zasha for this fine video including the backstage.

tom

Comment

Zasha!

All I can say is WOW! The passion and intensity that you have (besides the hottest body) has made me a fan for life. Hope you are well and looking forward to the next shoot.

Larry

Comment

Stunning images- so beautiful and sensual. Truly a delicious pairing

Comment

I have just got around to watching this one in full and I especially liked when Zasha starts to finger Silvie with Silvie on top of her. Very intimate.

L.

Comment

hey guys, thanks for the kind comments. I've only had a chance to see the stills, i'm in europe at the moment so don't have time to check out the video but since i was there i know just how intimate, passionate and hot this shoot is. Silvie is beautiful and it was an absolute pleasure to share some intimate moments with her.

Much love,
                          Zasha

Comment

Oh my god..you beautiful girls, this shoot is sooo sexy, so amazing! I wish i could have seen it liveee!
                            Amazzzinggg!! you both!!

Comment

Just... awesome

I just saw this video and i JIZZED IN MY PANTS! Either of these two can come to my joint anytime

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X