No announcement yet.

fetishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lately (or maybe I've had it all along?) I have a massive thing for lips. mmm.

Comment

Gidavid, you are going to love the T3 I did with Chahna last week- my feet get used quite a bit...it's totally hot. I've never really been into feet much but LOVED having my toes sucked and it was awesome using my feet to get Chahna all hot and wet.

Patience, lips......more detail?????

Comment

Sue-Ann and Fotina, your descriptions sort of remind me of the way I felt whilst watching trashy 80's anime with tentacle monsters having their wicked way with hapless females. :-)

Also, sign me up for the next pool party! ;-)

Comment

bahhahahahaaha Immie

Also I forgot to add the more recent thing for spanking I seem to have developed... When I'm about to climax during oral and I'm on top I like to be spanked

Patience-which lips? <groans at my own pervy dad joke>heeheehee

Comment

mmmm Katy! Wonderful what you did with Chahna! Did you also smell the distinct odours of her lovely feet to make you even hotter than you were? And feel the forms of her toes with your mouth and tongue? MMMM I can't wait to see you both! And, did you have nailpolish then, or "natural toes" ?
            kisses, love your smile, love your smell!
            gido

Comment

Cleo's lips are amazing! there are others too, I just can't think of them at the moment...

Comment

patience - I love YOUR lips

Comment

me too!

Comment

Me:

1. I have a light foot fetish. I like beautiful bare feet, sucking and playing with them, but I consider this no different than enjoying breasts or thighs or pussy or hair. I don't look up close ups of feet on the net.

2. My biggest one, which goes back to my childhood is bubble baths. When I was a kid my parents were very water conscious. I had to bathe in about two inches of water. I was never allowed to fill the tub and I never found Mr. Bubble in my Christmas stocking like so many of my classmates.

So as I got older I became fixated on baths. I would watch whole movies or tv shows just for a good bubble bath scene. I took every opportunity when my parents were gone to flout the rules and take glorious baths. You are probably talking to the only male teen in history who had a secret stash of bubble bath in his room, rather than skin mags.

When I started dating, I loved to take baths with my partners. Later I grew to love jacuzzi tubs and the huge billowy clouds of suds that resulted. When I take long road trips, I always splurge on my final night and get a jacuzzi room to relax and unwind after driving thousands of miles in a couple of weeks.

I have had some very exciting experiences in tubs my adult life (but you have to ask me to share ) In fact I am getting married to my long distance GF in the fall, and before she moves here I want to have one last bit of fun. It is going to involve a tub, lots of bubbles and (at least) two girls.

Comment

Ive had my fair share of sex in spa baths, pools and stuff and the idea of it is hot, but its kinda the wrong kind of wet!! Causes a little bit of 'squeaking and friction', lol.. I have a HUGE thing for naked girls with long hair in the shower though, with water beading off their boobs and arse..

The vampire thing, i definitely understand! Yum. I love that look, the black hair, the milky white skin with dark red lipstick and black leather.. Fuck its getting me hot just thinking about it.

Most of my fetishes are to do with women, i am bi-sexual, but its just something odd ive noticed. All these visual stiumulants are the female body... Hmm

If you could call this a fetish, mine is erotic asphixiation in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by mia_h View Post
                        If you could call this a fetish, mine is erotic asphixiation in the dark
                        Hmm, not sure that's such a good idea, Mia, after what they are saying happened to poor David Carradine (allegedly, I hastily add, for legal purposes)!

Comment

Remo - I like it
                          Bath's are quite sensual and did you know most women find sexual encounters in water highly arousing ? Looks like you've found a good fetish! hehe

Comment

Oh, my fetishes, that would include...
                            - women in men's outfits (just watch Ingrid Thulin in The Magician - incredibly hot!)
                            - gloves
                            - hats
                            - riding-boots
                            But above all, beautiful hands (which is for me long, slender fingers, no nail polish, cuticles not close to fingertips) always turn me on.

Comment

Originally posted by mia_h View Post
                              Ive had my fair share of sex in spa baths, pools and stuff and the idea of it is hot, but its kinda the wrong kind of wet!! Causes a little bit of 'squeaking and friction', lol.. I have a HUGE thing for naked girls with long hair in the shower though, with water beading off their boobs and arse..
                              Annalisa & Blair did a g/g shoot in the shower. Then there's Cassie & Keilyn but that's less in the water, they do use most of the bathroom though

Comment

Originally posted by Remo65 View Post
                                2. My biggest one, which goes back to my childhood is bubble baths.
                                You are probably talking to the only male teen in history who had a secret stash of bubble bath in his room, rather than skin mags.

*In fact I am getting married to my long distance GF in the fall, and before she moves here I want to have one last bit of fun. It is going to involve a tub, lots of bubbles and (at least) two girls.
                                Hmm interesting how you came about bubble baths, but I completely agree! I love big overflowing suds around the tub-I've always been more a bath person then shower Also one of my favorite bath scents is grapefruit-it smells amazing and is actually quite relaxing. Is that something included in your fetish/bath ritual? Scented suds? candles? music? I know you said jacuzzi spas baths. Do you have a favorite shape of tub or anything?

teeheehee I think that's cute how you hid soap from your parents. Were you ever "caught out?" Hahaha imagine- *parents come home early and walk in bathroom* "OH MY GOODNESS REMO HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you have any idea what happens to people who take bubble baths?! Why can't you be a normal boy and steal your father's playboys?" (Alright I know I'm cheesy )

Just quickly is your girlfriend/fiance aware of your last bit of fun? Is she one of the said ladies? Not meaning to sound derogatory in any way, just asking a question

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                  Hmm interesting how you came about bubble baths, but I completely agree! I love big overflowing suds around the tub-I've always been more a bath person then shower Also one of my favorite bath scents is grapefruit-it smells amazing and is actually quite relaxing. Is that something included in your fetish/bath ritual? Scented suds? candles? music? I know you said jacuzzi spas baths. Do you have a favorite shape of tub or anything?

teeheehee I think that's cute how you hid soap from your parents. Were you ever "caught out?" Hahaha imagine- *parents come home early and walk in bathroom* "OH MY GOODNESS REMO HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you have any idea what happens to people who take bubble baths?! Why can't you be a normal boy and steal your father's playboys?" (Alright I know I'm cheesy )

Just quickly is your girlfriend/fiance aware of your last bit of fun? Is she one of the said ladies? Not meaning to sound derogatory in any way, just asking a question
                                  Hey Kristin thanks for the response.

No my parents never caught me filling the tub with suds when they were gone. As you said it is a funny image. Hmm. a teenage boy spending too much time in the bathroom? Is he jerking off? No he's taking a bubble bath!

Candles, jazz or light classical music is a must. I don't have a tub shape preference, just big and roomy with jacuzzi jets.

Umm. as for your last question. Uh no, she is not involved in this last bit of fun! It is a strange story, we have known each other for nine years and have only been pursuing a relationship for the last two. We live very far apart in America. She lives on the West Coast and I live in the Midwest. Over the course of our long distance relationship, we have had kind of an unwritten aggreement. Before we became permanent we both felt that, with the distance being so great, neither one of us expected the other not to have a "social life" when we were apart and only got to see each other every five months or so. We just made a vow not to tell the other about our extra curricular actitivities.

She does have a very, very healthy sexual appetite but she has pretty much made it clear she is not interested in threesomes, group sex or anything like that. So I want to have one last multi-party celebration before she gets here.

She will be moving here in a couple of months. After that I am faithful to the core.

Comment

Candles, jazz or light classical music is a must. I don't have a tub shape preference, just big and roomy with jacuzzi jets.

We just made a vow not to tell the other about our extra curricular actitivities.
                                    Joe(my boyfriend) and I have only had 1 bubblebath together(plenty of showers) and it was quite relaxing apart from him getting out to let the dog outside, and me getting out to answer the door when my neighbor came by.
                                    I think the funny thing was that he put on reggae for us to listen to, but it kinda helped the mood in it's own way... maybe something to do with citrus bubble bath as well.

Do you plan on telling them to each other when you are married? I think I'd appreiciate knowing that, however can understand as well not telling. Everyone's different and I'm not judgemental-just slightly curious

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                      Do you plan on telling them to each other when you are married? I think I'd appreiciate knowing that, however can understand as well not telling. Everyone's different and I'm not judgemental-just slightly curious
                                      Hey Kristen:

No we probably will not talk about our pasts. She lived a very sheltered life in the Philippines and was a good little Catholic girl. (In fact she was a virgin into her 30s) I am only the third guy she has had sex with.

She knows mine. I have never been married and have been sexually active for 25 years. She is aware of it, and does not like to think about that.

And like I said, she would not be interested in joining me for a last bit of multi party aquatic fun, so I am not going to tell her about that either.

Comment

ok lets see now..
                                        Sex in public
                                        shoes and long socks
                                        i've developed a thing for a light spankin but randomly, is quiet right 4 me.
                                        Redheads
                                        love whatchin men or women having a wank, so hot! love doing IMs
                                        love hot eyes
                                        mouth watering smiles
                                        Burlesque costumes
                                        i was recently with a guy who liked to lick my armpits! was a bit wierd as i didn't no it was comming, but each to there own.
                                        public sex.. oh wait i already said that.
                                        biggest fantasy tho still hasnt been done yet.. sex on a jumping castle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                                          ok lets see now..
                                          ...biggest fantasy tho still hasnt been done yet.. sex on a jumping castle!!!
                                          We know!

L

Comment

So we'd need to get Shelley B on a jumping castle with Lea and all will be well in the world?

Still, a tier3 would be somewhat difficult on a jumping castle I'd say? A tier2 perhaps.. but further then I'd reckon some stability might be nice. Also for the camera crew btw

Comment

Ooh okay my turn!

I've recently been exploring fetishes and am trying to find my thing - as I know it's not just straight sex! I totally get turned on by fantasy which I'm sure many do - so in that sense I'm very straight.

However I've found out that I enjoy:
                                              /Being choked just to my boundaries.
                                              /Being slapped on the face - though I flinch!
                                              /Being pinned down by my hands.
                                              /Forced oral (if the boy is very clean).
                                              /Sensory deprivation - being blindfolded or denied touch, feel, etc.
                                              /Sex in unusual places - dying to try exhibitionism.
                                              /and of course Domination! I'm a little sadistic - I like burning, whipping, electrocuting, forcing, and getting people to lick my shoes and toes!

xx Chahna.

Oooh.. and I guess it's a bit of a fetish but I have a thing for:
                                              /Caucasians.
                                              /Significantly older men.
                                              Last edited by chahna; 10 June 2009, 03:49 AM. Reason: Keep remembering things!

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post

Oooh.. and I guess it's a bit of a fetish but I have a thing for:
                                                /Caucasians.
                                                /Significantly older men.
                                                I'm here for you then, babe.

(Watch it with the chocking, btw.)

Comment

Oh of course, wouldn't let someone I didn't know and trust do that to me - and I give a couple of taps if it's too much for me or I need a little less pressure But it's fun to see how far I can be pushed sometimes.

Tee hee.. good to know

xx Chahna.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                    So we'd need to get Shelley B on a jumping castle with Lea and all will be well in the world?
                                                    And MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahha I totally want this one as well...(I mentioned it earlier) I think we could make that work as a t3...

Comment

No we probably will not talk about our pasts. She lived a very sheltered life in the Philippines and was a good little Catholic girl. (In fact she was a virgin into her 30s) I am only the third guy she has had sex with.
                                                      She knows mine. I have never been married and have been sexually active for 25 years. She is aware of it, and does not like to think about that.
                                                      And like I said, she would not be interested in joining me for a last bit of multi party aquatic fun, so I am not going to tell her about that either.
                                                      Hmm makes sense when you explain like that Joe has only had sex with one other girl aside from me(which I laughed at when he first told me as I thought he was joking then I felt really bad) and although he doesn't mind hearing about boyfriends, he doesn't want to know about others (which there have been more of then bf's) Also was tad awkward when I introduced him to Mr 14 hours(long story short-or look for it in my thread-I had tantric sex for 14 hours with a friend however didn't want a relationship to go further so we remained good friends and he's in a happy relationship) But Joe was a bit, "Ohh that's the guy..."

Anywho back to the topic.. Oh my goodness I totally forgot to put massage and tantra-I'm such a dork

Comment

Chahna, I tried the choking thing, must admit... wasn't my type of thing!

Comment

Exhibitionism would have to be a common fetish for a lot of the women that pose here. At least I would think so...

Some of my fetishes include:
                                                          Tickling play, I lurve it.

Women showering, you don't understand how much i love it when AW has this in their footage.

Women smoking, I don't smoke in real life at all anymore, and I prefer non-smokers, but there is something that clicks for me when it comes to erotic smoking.

Sex outside at night / under the stars: At my new house, I live far away from heavy traffic so it is eerily silent at night... Get a blanket, lay it out in my massive back yard (2 acres), and fuck under the light of the moon, illuminating our naked bodies with the cool air on your skin... So much fun. Just hope our stuffy neighbors don't mind. Maybe they are secretly getting off on it, anyways... Which leads me to:

Exhibitionism, got into mischief with girlfriends often at local parks when I was younger and bolder, nothing too dirty but we got into light public sex type stuff.

Discipline play, I love bondage, what can I say?

Anal sex and analingus, I guess I didn't realize how lucky I was at the time, but my first real steady girlfriend actually brought up the topic of anal sex BEFORE we ever had vaginal sex. So we indulged quite often. She was a kinky bird, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevee50 View Post
                                                            Exhibitionism would have to be a common fetish for a lot of the women that pose here. At least I would think so...

Women showering, you don't understand how much i love it when AW has this in their footage.

Women smoking, I don't smoke in real life at all anymore, and I prefer non-smokers, but there is something that clicks for me when it comes to erotic smoking.
                                                            Yes Exhibitionism is definately up there for many of us

I do like shower shoots-I know we're not really encouraged to talk ofother sites, but my hairdye vid on Ism has me in the shower

I somewhat agree with the smoking-I'm not a smoker and generally I can't stand it(though for some reason I always carry a lighter in my bag as all my friends loose theirs) However the first time I went to burlesque show, one of the acts was a balloon girl, and instead of a pin, she used a cigarette to put them out which she ws smoking in between-soooo erotic and such a turn on-though it also just could have been the girl

Kristin
                                                            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

-raises arm- Anal is sooo goooodddddd.....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X