X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Zasha comes back...

New Redux: Zasha comes back...
    Attached Files

Always a pleasure to see more of the lovely Zasha- definitely one of my favourites

Comment

God I want to eat her.

Rob.

Comment

OOH what a delightful sight ,Zasha your beauty shines though ++++++++++++++++++++++++with all those smiles.....
        Last edited by sterling2; 14 June 2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Gosh, she's terrific! And as a bonus we get to see Zasha in a solo shoot outdoors.
          Thanks Zasha and thanks AW for bringing us this beauty!

Comment

A delightful outdoors redux from Zasha that has a fun feel about it. Zasha against a verdant occasionally sun dappled background is beautifully photographed by Max producing a set that is a joy to view, thanks are due to Max, the team and Zasha.

tom

Comment

God this girl is so erotic it's not funny

Good to see once again she is not shy

Man what a great arse and pussy.

Rob.

Comment

Zasha

Comment

An excellent shoot. Especially the video was a joy to watch, giving us plenty of opportunity to admire Zasha's wonderful body in detail. Thanks a lot, Zasha, for making this highly erotic exploration with us.

Comment

How beautiful can a woman get?

Comment

A splendid video beautifully shot by Suri. Zasha in a sun dappled garden with a delicious interplay of light and shade caressing her as she undresses, running her hand over her body. A delight to view my, thanks to Suri, the team and Zasha.

tom

Comment

Another good Zasha shoot. I only count 4 Solos for Zasha. Olympus just introduced new processing software on their latest camera. The software is called Trupic 5, previously Trupic 3. Someone posted that the Japanese word for 4 is close to the word for death. Could that be the reason? If not I am looking forward to Solo 4. Order is not important

Comment

Zasha - sexy every time. I love her Aussie accent.

Comment

Just watched the video - JHC, amazing

Like being there and having the fruit dangled in front of your eyes

Rob.

Comment

Wow this is amazing girl! You are so lovely, so glad i got to do that T3 with you! Keep it up!

Comment

Zasha is definitely my favorite on this site, i love the dark skin, nice petite breasts.... if only there were more girls like her

Comment

Zasha you are so beautiful. I love every bit of you. Love you Zasha!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X