X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lisa K

New Model: Lisa K
    Attached Files

Yes - well up to the matchless AW standard!

Comment

Originally posted by derekc View Post
      Yes - well up to the matchless AW standard!
      mmmmmmm

Comment

My kind of girl (as well)

Comment

Hi there!

Comment

I m really looking forward to Lisa's pics

Comment

New Model Alert!!!
              And she is HOTTTTTT!!!

Comment

Beautiful girl and nice strapless bra!

Comment

She looks shy and cramped. A magic and exciting young women.

Comment

Keep on shining!

Lisa K is that kind of woman that nearly awe me 'cause their regal beauty and their superior innocence. I love the contrast between her suntanned hands and the pale smooth tenderness in her female body. Looking into her green-blue eyes, I wonder if it will ever be possible to know something more of her.
                    Keep on shining, Lisa!

Comment

A splendid debut shoot in a fine location. The set is a joy to view, comprising as it does of beautifully composed and lit pictures, thanks are due to Max, the team and Lisa for this fine set and I hope that we are graced ny Lisa's presence in future shoots.

tom

Comment

Lisa is a pretty girl with beautiful eyes and a nice body. And she looks strong and healthy from working outdoors and riding horses.

Comment

A delightful video debut form Lisa, a pleasure to watch and listen to as Lisa tells us among other things of her work on a stud farm. Beautifully shot by Amber with some delicious scenes of Lisa's fingers slowly tracing the edges and patterns on her bra and undies and then later caressing her breasts and bum. My thanks to Amber, the team and Lisa, I hope we shall see her again.

tom

Comment

Let me dream of more Lisa!

Today I've found time to watch her video, finally! Lisa is a woman who works hard in a stud farm. She likes to ride horses which are though to ride and likes men the same way "a little bit rough, hehe..." I'm charmed by the way she laughs to herself and gets over her shyness. Her skin is white and tender by nature, whereas her shoulders, her arms and her hands, as her face, have been browned by the sun and look strong, healthy and good. She isn't a lap dancer of course and doesn't bump and grind... Her features remind me to the ones of some ancient Anglo-Celtic noblewoman. Her large green-blue eyes and her voice and all of her is clear, limpid and sunny.

Watching the video, I said to me:"Hey-hey you dirty old boy, don't think you can demand more than that just because you've payed up a few dozen aussie dollars: that's already prolly more than you deserve" - OK! OK! I wont demand anything *better*. Only: let me dream of more Lisa!
                            Thanks AW and THANK YOU Lisa
                            Ya!
                            Last edited by kar0O1O; 25 June 2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Lisa K has what I'm going call the "peasant girl" look - face, arms and hands burnt by the sun and sexily underneath her clothes she has soft, creamy beautiful skin. Not surprisingly she's really down to earth in her video - she's a sweet charmer. Never heard another model say they were proud of their strong arms and shoulders before (but never had a horse stud farm worker model for AW before either. ) I understand why she likes her bum.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X