• Show
Clear All

New Redux: Silvie comes back...

New Redux: Silvie comes back...
    Attached Files

Always a pleasure, never a chore ;-}

Rob.

Comment

The photos must be handpicked,Silvie never looked so lovely (wink of approval return's)

Comment

Looking forward to this shoot. I remember Sue-Ann posting a request for volunteers to do a shoot with the 'sexercise ball'.

tom

Comment

OMG

Off to get the hi-res shots now

Rob.

Comment

oh my god!!! i want one of those balls, how awesome!
            btw i absolutely love silvie

Comment

Blaire,its like a space hopper,after a while your legs will hurt

Comment

Silvie is so gorgeous,there are so many pretty pictures in this set

Comment

I was looking forward to this shoot and I have not been disappointed, it is a thoroughly enjoyable shoot, a joy to view, Jacki once again working her magic with the camera with a series of splendid compositions. The plain set, unadorned white walls and pale wood floor serves to highlight Silvie's beauty. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Silvie.

I'm eagerly anticipating the video.

tom

Comment

I wonder if that was as much fun as it looked.... seems like it might be kind of ... awkward... to actually come using one of those. Or not??

Comment

Sexy Silvie's smile...

Comment

wow
                        what a great session and toy. This will definitely my next toy. It looks so exciting. Then it would be much more pleasure to sit in front of the computer and browse through AW.
                        Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                          wow
                          what a great session and toy. This will definitely my next toy. It looks so exciting. Then it would be much more pleasure to sit in front of the computer and browse through AW.
                          Luv Sabrina
                          I am going to buy one for just that.

RR

Comment

Silvie is such a cutie and I very much enjoyed watching her have so much fun with this ball.

Comment

Er... wow, that looks complicated. is there a technical support number? lol. You did a great job though Silvie! I love some of the looks you gave the toy during assembly (like "what is that?!?").

Comment

A great video of Silvie getting her 'sexercise', indeed some exercise beforehand in inflating the ball. A joy to watch Silvie having fun with her new found 'friend', my partner says she wants one and what a lovely present one would make. My thanks to Amber. the team and Silvie for a very enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Thanks AW, and most importantly, thanks Silvie for the latest redux... it is quite exceptional IMO.

Quick one though, neither the image set, nor the two vids appear to feature any visible anal insertions. I was just curious to see if there is in fact any such anal insertion moment in this redux set, just seeing as it falls under the A.I. category?

At first I figured I must have missed it so I actually downloaded both vids again. No luck though. I just wanted to check that I did not miss anything? Reason I mention this: Silvie is a super cutie, as you all know, and AW has always been top shelf (that you also already know) but I was somewhat let down, well after first reading this Redux fell under the A.I cat only to find it was missing in action.

If the A.I listing was an honest mistake, all good, I just though I would triple check.

-- Ray.

Comment

OMFG that looks amazing. I want one soo bad. Jealous of that amazzing shoot idea hehe!
                                    Looking sexy silvie dear!

Comment

Smooth as silk. This orgasm is a symphony. So Rock N Roll isn't always king.
                                      I may do a favorites for best orgasms.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X