Clear All

New Model: Clara

New Model: Clara
    Attached Files

Wow, Clara - you have the most beautiful nipples - - thanks for sharing

Comment

Clara with the confident smile and the great curves -very very nice ,

Comment

Pretty young girl with beaitiful eyes and smile, and a great body. I hope she came down from Sydney for more than one shoot and especially for more pics per shoot. I like her better with her hair down.

Comment

Clara is a real cutie.
          Fantastic figure.

Comment

Clara, is very pretty in her debut. This is a really nice picture set.
            I thought this shoot was pretty cool. Beautiful girl, books, and a pool table. What's not to love!?

Comment

Clara is very cute. Her dark hair matches very well with her light grey-blue eyes, likewise the creamy-coloured skin of her nicely curved body matches very well with the pink of her delicious pussy.

Comment

A lovely debut solo shoot from the delightful Clara, The pool table and bookcases in conjunction with the bright contrast of light from the windows provide a fine backdrop and the chair a fine prop for Max to show Clara to best advantage. A task in which she succeeds admirably in a set comprising finely composed and lit pictures that is a joy to view. My thanks to Max, the team and Clara, may you get your wish to do it again, many times.

tom

Comment

Clara isn't shy. She is very natural; a pert, hot smiling beauty, arousing anybody.

Comment

Clara's a great AW girl-next-door model. (I concede tattoos are girl-next-door for a Sydney girl in 2009.) Pretty face, beautiful blue eyes, lovely pale skin, gorgeous breasts - and a bush. My favourite shot from the stills set...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Clara's got very nicely shaped boobs, and there was some nice down-blouse shots in the movie.

Comment

Nice shoot and I concur with flatspin on the full frontal. Verry Nicce!

Comment

Sweet model! Ultra-beautiful!

Comment

A splendid video debut from Clara, a pleasure to watch and listen to as she tells about the music she enjoys and her adventures. A joy to view with some delicious down blouse shots. My thanks to Amber, the team and Clara, who writes "I'd love to do it again". please do, many times.

tom

Comment

It was fun to hear Clara talk about her love of music and sexual encounters. As Tom noted, the down-blouse shots are superb, with Clara's Celtic triangle necklace dangling between those beautiful breasts. The video was quite the tease, but well worth the wait when she finally got starkers.

Comment

Clara impressed me with how articulate, charming and captivating she was in her video (and I liked all the talking). From what she told us Clara sounds nice but naughty. When I saw Clara naked at the end of the video I realised the stills weren't flattering to her at all - she really is that beautiful.

Comment

This has so much going for it, especially Clara.

Comment

A sensual model, expertly recorded both in stills and video. I might have liked a bit more photographic attention to those great breasts but my life is fuller for having seen them at all!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X