Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Katherine F & Susie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You AW. Susie you are ....... I cannot find the words.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
      hawt! *drooling*
      was it you that we were talking about in the backstage? teaching the models how to squirt? teach me!

btw .... thanks for the great feedback from everyone!!!

Comment

*FANTASTIC T3*

Yeah it really was that good, a proper review to come from me.

SF
        Last edited by sweatyfox; 8 July 2009, 06:53 AM.

Comment

wet!

Comment

is this fun or wot. both get cash, us get fun. question is :: cash + fun? it´s the models goal. in this case ACHIEVED!

Comment

This is so beautiful, from start to finish.

I love the tender, almost tentative way the interaction moves from Susie playing with Katherine's hair, segue'ing via "I like your boobs as well as your hair" towards more overtly erotic interplay. with Susie taking the seductive initiative and Katherine at first wearing a "going with the flow but wondering what's going to happen next" kind of expression on her face. Talking of facial expressions: both girls have wonderful post-orgasmic smiles—and we see plenty of those!

There's a lovely spontaneous playfulness in these two girls that repeatedly bubbles up to the surface — they are, to borrow that phrase of Susie's, a "perfect match" in that respect. That is just one of the many things that (along with the beauty and personalities of Susie and Katherine, and the superb videography) make this shoot so richly delightful.

Kudos to whoever thought of this pairing! And thanks to everyone involved in making it work so perfectly. Most of all, thanks to two lovely women who have shared their mutual pleasure with us.

凧ちゃん

Comment

I love this video. Susie is my girl! I'm crushing bad. Katherine is incredibly sexy. And I can't wait to see the rest of their vids.

Comment

Tried to go down memory lane with Susie's work, but found that her video with Nikki is no longer on the site. Is there any reason why it was pulled out? (The stills are as gorgeous as ever. )

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    Tried to go down memory lane with Susie's work, but found that her video with Nikki is no longer on the site. Is there any reason why it was pulled out?
                    Explained here. Good thing Susie did several shoots Katherine just shot another g/g shoot as well up in Canberra.

Comment

A Classic

You know when a g/g video work's when you watch it over and over,I 've watch this film over and over yum.

Comment

Just so frigging gorgeous and lovely and totally hot and adorable. Thanks so much to both of you, and to everyone else involved!

Comment

OMG Fantastic..I think I have a new fav vid on here.. You two did awesome, I really love Susie playing with your hair.

Comment

Another textbook example of how amazing AbbyWinters is when it hits on all cylinders (pardon the American idioms). The sex was hot and had a wonderful vibe that made it watchable throughout the whole video. I hope we get to see much more from Katherine!

As well as Susie! ...now can we get a timeline on the Susie & Chloe B romp? We've been patient!

Comment

Katherine, et al

I guess I'm late in recognizing the emotions that everyone else seems to have already posted about. Either Katherine is a pretty good actress (which I suspect she may also be) or she is genuinely awed by the lovemaking. Beautiful.

After that poolside video she did, which I thought was poorly done, I didn't notice what/who was coming. The Hiking Girls had this special, attractive woman I didn't recognize. And there were the other vids which I guess I didn't focus on.

But now, this one..... And going back to the one I call "the table". AW has another star!
                              Last edited by lpadges; 31 July 2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X