Thread: New Redux: Alena comes back...

All Powerful Controller

New Redux: Alena comes back...

New Redux: Alena comes back...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    Alena back: Many thanks to Alena and AW! A marvellous shoot with colorful light on Alenas face and body. She have a great and beutiful aura. She prove again to be one of the most convincing young women in AW.

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    I still like everything even more now Alena +++++++++++++++++++++++

Plenty To Say
    Nice to see Alena again.
    Just beautiful.

Plenty To Say
    Everything is better when Alena goes without clothes. Sorry for being so silly, but it's so true. Some people just add beauty to the world.

Posting Champion
    A delightful outdoors shoot in sun drenched woodland that produces some sublime lighting effects. The shoot has a relaxed, fun feel, Jacki has admirably captured Alena's bright bubbly character in a set comprising beautifully composed pictures. A delight to view, thanks are due to Jacki, the team and Alena.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=13&shoot=8201

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=48&shoot=8201

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=82&shoot=8201

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...142&shoot=8201

tom

Posting Champion

Posting Champion
    It never ceases to amaze me how AW manages to do these shoots out in public areas such as parks, etc. But ever since Chloe B's famous "footy" shoot of a few years back, I guess AW and some models are game for anything.

Nice shoot!

Still Exploring
    still stunning!!! love that sweet angel voice too!!! thank you for talking to us!!!

Permanent Resident
    Wonderful shoot! Alena is fabulous. Gotta love Sue-Ann's comments about her on the front page too.

Posting Champion
    A beautiful video, a joy to see and hear Alena as she clambers round the tree, sitting and lying on the platform, her body bathed in glorious sunlight with delicious dancing patterns of shadows from branches as she moves and as the zephyr wafts through them. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Alena for this fine video.

tom

Posting Champion
    Some beautiful naked standing shots in the stills set that showcase Alena's tall elegant look. She wrote that she climbed in a tree but "like a monkey"? Not like any monkey I've seen. I go along with Sue-Ann about Alena's superb boobs. Alena sounded really warm and charming in that interview.

Great to hear she's proud of her freckles. And Australia's sunniness helped!

I don't write replies actually; but I would like to make an exception now.
    If someone would ask me to describe the ideal lady for me, Alena, you would recognise yourself in it.
    Of all the models shown on Abby Winters, your the most beautiful, elegant and subtile one. My favourite for sure!
    Thanks!

If there's a prize for the most perfect tits I nominate this beautiful lady. Of course the rest of her is also very nice.

Funny thing is I usually prefer the smaller ones. But these have such a perfect shape and crowned by the swelling areole and perky nipple. I only wish there were more shots where they can be seen in their full glory unencumbered by her hair etc.

Still Exploring
    Died and went to heaven beautiful. Can not see too much of Alena. Love to see her do a T2 and or a T3.
    will eagerly await more shoots of Alena . She is one of the reasons why AW is the BEST
    jbflaus

Plenty To Say

Please, Alena, returne to AW

You are an exceptional and uncommon young women and so beautiful and charming. I think, for AW you are a very important personage. - Please, come back