X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Alena comes back...

New Redux: Alena comes back...
    Attached Files

Alena back: Many thanks to Alena and AW! A marvellous shoot with colorful light on Alenas face and body. She have a great and beutiful aura. She prove again to be one of the most convincing young women in AW.

Comment

I still like everything even more now Alena +++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Nice to see Alena again.
        Just beautiful.

Comment

Everything is better when Alena goes without clothes. Sorry for being so silly, but it's so true. Some people just add beauty to the world.

Comment

A delightful outdoors shoot in sun drenched woodland that produces some sublime lighting effects. The shoot has a relaxed, fun feel, Jacki has admirably captured Alena's bright bubbly character in a set comprising beautifully composed pictures. A delight to view, thanks are due to Jacki, the team and Alena.

tom

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how AW manages to do these shoots out in public areas such as parks, etc. But ever since Chloe B's famous "footy" shoot of a few years back, I guess AW and some models are game for anything.

Nice shoot!

Comment

still stunning!!! love that sweet angel voice too!!! thank you for talking to us!!!

Comment

Wonderful shoot! Alena is fabulous. Gotta love Sue-Ann's comments about her on the front page too.

Comment

A beautiful video, a joy to see and hear Alena as she clambers round the tree, sitting and lying on the platform, her body bathed in glorious sunlight with delicious dancing patterns of shadows from branches as she moves and as the zephyr wafts through them. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Alena for this fine video.

tom

Comment

Some beautiful naked standing shots in the stills set that showcase Alena's tall elegant look. She wrote that she climbed in a tree but "like a monkey"? Not like any monkey I've seen. I go along with Sue-Ann about Alena's superb boobs. Alena sounded really warm and charming in that interview.

Great to hear she's proud of her freckles. And Australia's sunniness helped!

Comment

I don't write replies actually; but I would like to make an exception now.
                          If someone would ask me to describe the ideal lady for me, Alena, you would recognise yourself in it.
                          Of all the models shown on Abby Winters, your the most beautiful, elegant and subtile one. My favourite for sure!
                          Thanks!

Comment

If there's a prize for the most perfect tits I nominate this beautiful lady. Of course the rest of her is also very nice.

Funny thing is I usually prefer the smaller ones. But these have such a perfect shape and crowned by the swelling areole and perky nipple. I only wish there were more shots where they can be seen in their full glory unencumbered by her hair etc.

Comment

Died and went to heaven beautiful. Can not see too much of Alena. Love to see her do a T2 and or a T3.
                              will eagerly await more shoots of Alena . She is one of the reasons why AW is the BEST
                              jbflaus

Comment

Please, Alena, returne to AW

You are an exceptional and uncommon young women and so beautiful and charming. I think, for AW you are a very important personage. - Please, come back

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X