Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Sylvanna (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A splendid preview picture. Looking forward to this shoot in Blaire's words "it was very raunchy! super dooper sexy!"

tom

Comment

well said Tom... and Blaire too. I suppose

Nice Jimmy Jams Ms. Blaire....

Pinky

Comment

Great stills! I only hope the video also includes these two lovely ladies engaging in some masturbation.

Comment

Blaire called this shoot "very raunchy! super dooper sexy!" and by golly she was not wrong, the stills are a delightful feast for the eyes, two beautiful models, a splendid location, sex over, on, beside the breakfast table and Jacki working her magic to produce a set that comprises beautifully lit and composed pictures. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Blaire and Sylvanna for this fine T3 set.

On to the video

tom

Comment

I have thought for awhile now that Blaire is the hottest model for AW. But these two together is just stunning. This is such a fabulous treat. Beautiful.

Comment

A splendid T3 video to use Blaire's words "fierce and fun" and Sylvanna's reply "there were some fierce moments". A bravura performance from both Blaire and Sylvanna in this video from the very funny backstage to the after interview. Beautifully shot by Patience and Suri in a fine location it is an absolute delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Patience, Suri, the team, Blaire and Sylvanna.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by lefsafan View Post
                I have thought for awhile now that Blaire is the hottest model for AW. But these two together is just stunning. This is such a fabulous treat. Beautiful.
                Thank you so much lefsafan. your making me blush now!
                pop by my thread and say hi if you can xxx

Comment

Blaire, I almost wish you had kept those pretty pink PJ's on longer!
                  Seriously, the stills are very hot and beautifully photographed.

Comment

Is it just me, or is the flash stream of the backstage video kinda broken? *sniffle*

Comment

This is above the average mundane gg video shoot. Fantasticly lovely models and some nice video shots. Shoots with Blaire are always great, she is a free spirit. If other models could be asked to do as she does it would be super fantasticico

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                        Is it just me, or is the flash stream of the backstage video kinda broken? *sniffle*
                        I checked all three quality settings (top-right dropdown thingie, 120/400/900) and all look ok. Could you be a bit more specific?

Comment

Immie & Frans,
                          Flash works fine for me too, now. I had trouble playing a flash on here yesterday, and think in my case it was browser related. Firefox 3.0.11 is what I use. I tried the brand new FF 3.5 and it crashed so I'm back on the tried and true with no problems today.

Comment

aww girls this was so hot! great job, you are both so beatiful and looked great together. I loved the pajamas hahaha, so cute! i have a pair so similar

Comment

YAY!!! glad everyone liked it! makes me what to do more! sylvanna is super sexy

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                YAY!!! glad everyone liked it! makes me what to do more! sylvanna is super sexy
                                Hehe you could always come out of 'retirement' think of all those lovely new girls

Comment

beautiful

You are both so beautiful and stunningly erotic....thank you so much.

SO much!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X