No announcement yet.

Abby Girls on IFM ISM GOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being from the U.S, im not up on all the australian sites...and when i clicked the list and FOUND that kiki (or perpetua) was on the other sites i nearly lost it...if its possible, i think ive fallen in love with that chick, wow. she is like wow, she just seemed soooo sweet and nice and beautiful and real on ISM and beautiful agony. thank for posting the list of abby models on other sites im in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by NY1989 View Post
      being from the U.S, im not up on all the australian sites... thank for posting the list of abby models on other sites im in heaven.
      That was my intention when creating this little list.
      Meanwhile this thread has drifted into a very strange direction.
      I never wanted to hurt anybody and I don't think in catagories like "ownership"/"possessiveness" in any way - not in real life and not in Abbyland.
      Every girl can do what she wants to (it's definitely not my business) and look like she feels.

I only pointed out that (for me) the style of AW is so much more after my fancy than GOW.
      And I answered a question regarding a boygirl shoot on GOW which made me subscribe to that site. And, yes, I used the word disappointment and I really was disappointed. But not in the sense of the girl not fitting into my imagination of her "Abby persona". For me the shoot was just boring and made without passion.
      There are shoots on GOW (eg the shoots of Sue-Ann) I enjoyed and I was happy to found more videos and pictures of my favourite Abby girls on other sites even if that showed a different side of their personality I didn't find so amazing from time to time.

I can't believe that such simple statements could offend anybody.
      Maybe it's a problem of "lost in translation" - my English is not good enough to play with the language as I used to. That's the main reason why I've never posted during my longterm membership.
      And now I will disappear from the boards again, but not without a last list update.

By the way - Immie thank you for your intelligent posts in order to moderate threads which got a little bit out of control (WWII for example). I really enjoy your "edited part of our personality" and I'm pretty sure that I would like your personality in real life as well. Anyway you are my favourite of the favourites on AW and I'm happy about every single pic you present in your thread.
      Just to make it clear: I'm not in love with Immie as I've never been in love with any "virtual" girl - but maybe I would be if I met her in our real lives.

Bye.

Comment

ups - forgot the attachment.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sue-Ann, as you've already kind of mentioned, it's not necessarily the girls editing their personalities. But rather, on Abby, we are presented in a certain way, and it shows a particular side of us. It's not that we hold back or anything, we certainly show that side of us to the fullest, but there are certainly aspects of us that are more suited to AW, and thus more likely to be played up in the post-production editing, or in the clothes we wear, or whatever. This is not a criticism, but merely an observation. This is actually why I love the backstage videos, because you get to see what kind of clothes the girls usually wear, and hear just some of their normal conversational style, even though a lot of that does come out in the solos and such. I actually find it incredibly refreshing when something slightly un-Abby comes out, like Gabrielle donning her black rubber corset, for example. The thing is, we will be invariable edited and presented in a slightly different light than who we are in the rest of our lives, though I think there's a lot less of that for the Abby staff, because Abby practically is the rest of your life, considering you spend exponentially more time at the office than most models do. That, and the editing team know you better, and are likely to edit your sets accordingly.

Actually, this conversation reminds me of that conversation we had in the car back from my DIM with Corelle, when you said that people ask you if it's weird when people call you Sue-Ann, but it's not, because you are Sue-Ann. I think that's kind of an example of what I'm getting at here - I will answer when someone calls me Immie, but I still do a slight double take, because that's not what I'm called in the rest of my life, and I don't spend enough time at AWHQ for that to change at the moment. Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but I'm inclined to believe that this is the case for plenty of other Abby girls who are not actually staff.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm contradicting you, and in a critical tone to boot, as that's really not my intention. It's just kind of what the above two paragraphs sounds like, and I'm not sure how to change it so it doesn't sound that way. :-( I personally am quite fond of my "Immie" persona, and Mr Immie has on occasion said something along the lines of "You really look like Immie right now", which, in my case, kind of shows that Immie is a piece of me, rather than all of me.

Oh, and netjay, thanks. :-) I personally am just glad it's possible to wade into conversations like that without making people even angrier, as I know I can be a bit of a shit-stirrer at times. Anyway, I suspect we show more of our personalities on the forums than in our videos, partially because we do a hell of a lot more talking here. :-) And while I'm sure there are some things about me you wouldn't guess from my forum posts, I'd say I've been pretty damn open, so you do probably have a fairly good idea of who I am.
          Last edited by immie; 21 August 2009, 03:59 PM. Reason: added reply to netjay

Comment

...Where else can subscribers be included in, even a bit of the "real" and reflective chat amongst the people who make a site like this tick?

(That's easy! "Nowhere" because there, really, isn't another site like this!)

Sue-Ann and Immie, (whatever the real names are), two of Abby's most interesting people!

Comment

Rob: *blush*

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                I've updated the list - especially because of the real big list kar0O1O posted.
                By the way: 297 Abby girls are listed now.

Hiya Netjay,
                You obviously love your Aussie girls and sites, thanks for the great spreadsheet list to help us track the sexy abby models.
                However, I'm on BA, ISM and IFM but I am not 'Jen'. Nice try but keep searching to see if you can find who I am......
                Mwahs, Billie

Comment

Billie! I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts! Have you been away for ages?

Comment

Originally posted by billie View Post
                    Hiya Netjay,
                    You obviously love your Aussie girls and sites, thanks for the great spreadsheet list to help us track the sexy abby models.
                    However, I'm on BA, ISM and IFM but I am not 'Jen'. Nice try but keep searching to see if you can find who I am......
                    Mwahs, Billie
                    Hello Tank Girl - got you.
                    And Jen is Joanna B.
                    Thank you for posting.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                      ... Nice to hear when my articulate waffles are appreciated, I sometimes wonder if it makes me come across as a bit of a snob.

Not in the least! An essential aspect of snobbery involves projecting the implication that you are superior to others; and you never do that as far as I am aware. You don't put on airs and pretensions; you just write like the forthrightly intelligent adult human being you are, and you pay your readers the compliment of assuming that they are adult and intelligent enough to understand. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Websites, including this very unique and one-of-a-kind website, are a form of show business. Just as is radio, Broadway stage, Film and TV. The people (or 'stars') we come to love once we are shown a particular side of, as Immie pointed out, have many more facets of personality that the individual 'star' has the option to share with the audience. The number of facets a star, or for that matter, one of the fine models on this website, is decided upon by the star her-or his-self and the provisions the medium and editors will agree to allow and it can vary from star to star or model to model.

As Sue-Ann points out she chooses to be quite a bit more open about her personality than others & that's her peroggative and I appreciate and respect that. Other models choose more dicretely which facets of their actual personalities they feel are appropriate and that is cool is well, or at least is should well be cool with people.

Abbywinters happens to be a website where subscribers as well as staff and AW models can interact and that kind of quality simply can't be found elswehere, however I myself am careful as to not allow myself to become 'tached too much to anyone here, allthough the interactivity found here affords me the opportunity to 'rub elbows' with some of the coolest people on the plant (imho), but at the same time I realize it's not good businesssense to persue much of anything from there. I'd be a fool to ever think I'm getting to know all the personal lives of the models, staff or oter subscribers simply because we all socialize here because there is so much more to each one of us that deserves the respect that comes with discretion and it's a no-brainer as to why we use screen names here instead of our real names.

I learned about the importance of excercising that sort of discretion way early on in my adult life as I went to work in live theater, then radio as a talk show co-host and producer and then later, television. We are 'on-air.' We are on-air personalities and as people see us on the air people see those 'on-air' personalities, the difference with AW is that our 'on-air' personalities are presented in more of a realistic form than could be found elsewhere and fact remains that in true reality there are many more facets of each of our personalities that we choose wisely to not let go on-air here but would be willing or choose to put on-air elsewhere.

So as for myself it wouldn't come to me as much of a shock to discover a facet of a particular model's personalaity that contrasts with what could be found here, however I shill maintain that right to choice to either entertain it or not and I have chosen AW with the automatic understanding that, no matter the degree of realism that shines through on the pages of this site so nicely, it's show biz and I respect the talents of each and every one of the models and staff here are greatly appreciated and respected.

'Course along the way as I browse the forums and one of the models & I hit it off into a nice conversation, and even in the event where the information we share helps each other out or even makes our day that much brighter, I tend to have a genuine sense of caring for that person whose life I had opportunity to connect with, touch and/or enhance in some way and that in itsself is a great thing. Where else can that be found Online? But at the same time I would agree with most that much self-induced proliferation of notion beyond that that there would exist an actual, full-blown relationship with the subject being communicated with would be a bit dillusional thinking.

So I applaud the models, ISM, GoW and IFM provide avenues for these fine talents to express facets of themselves in ways they may choose not to elsewhere.

Comment

my first shoot just went up on ifm. under taliah_m ... add me to the list hehe

Comment

And a glorious shoot it was. Just love your personality.

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                              Dear Katherine,
                              thanx for letting us know.
                              you are on the list for a long time because I'm a prophet.
                              Sad but true I have to wait a couple of month before I will see your shoots as I can't afford to be a member constantly.
                              My budget for naked girls goes up to Abby.

Comment

I think Pearlene (IFM and ISM) = Annette P (AW) while Pearline (IFM and ISM) = Krystin (AW)
                                and Nadine (AW) is Tilly on IFM as well

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                                  Dear Katherine,
                                  thanx for letting us know.
                                  you are on the list for a long time because I'm a prophet.
                                  Sad but true I have to wait a couple of month before I will see your shoots as I can't afford to be a member constantly.
                                  My budget for naked girls goes up to Abby.
                                  hehe fair enough. aw is pretty awesome !

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                                    Thanks-downloading it right now...

...and what a gorgeous shoot it is!!!

凧ちゃん
                                    Last edited by takochan; 26 August 2009, 02:28 PM. Reason: updating

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                      Charlotte E and I just had a new video go live on IFM.
                                      Giselle, I've just been watching the third part of your series with Charlotte E — it's absolutely heavenly. And those magic words "To be Continued" are full of tantalizing promise!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

PS: BTW, wolfgangbuster, I think your post #161 is really great.
                                        Great, Tako, glas you like.

Also thanks for sharing that with me about the fonts.

Comment

Miranda is on GOW,and I have to say,her new shoot with her fuller figure(yum),she looks much more beautiful than ever,she is so gorgeous I m in love

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                            Didn't mean, remotely, any offense to Nadine. Exactly the opposite, in fact.

Certainly meant no offense to Kristin. (Kristin, clearly, we barely know each other!) I just waded, late, as I said, into the discussion with what I intended to be a positive-spirited approach to the debate that had, apparently, been going on here. As I said, I really hadn't even read what preceded my posts.

Finally, I meant no "offense" by trying to explain how positive feelings toward models who have shared themselves with us in so many different ways can translate into what I would have thought was a "healthy" and "admirable" sense of concern, maybe "ownership" in a positive way, toward our friends here on the site and on the message boards. Silly me, but I might have, actually, thought it would be appreciated, received warmly, by models involved. Certainly, it's only intended in the most healthy, positive, and supportive way.
                                            Somehow, I seem, after several years, to be hitting some sour notes, totally unintentional and totally unexpected, here and there on our message board. For that reason, I think I should duck out for a while. I guess it's me. It will take some time to sort that out. I'll still be subscribing and still be glancing over the messages but I guess I just need to back off for a while.
                                            Again, I love you all, never meant any real or half-real "offense" to anyone here, anyone past, etc. etc.
                                            Rob, I do too enjoy chatting to you on the boards, but I've been somewhat avoiding this thread, as I wanted to avoid trolling or arguements. I'm not out to do so, and I don't think anyone here is. It has been done in other threads, but like I said I get kind of worked up about things like this.

I understand it comes with the whole "over the internet" chat where there are no voices/facial expressions-I can't count the ammount of arguements I've had over msn due to misunderstanding And I think I was in a pretty crappy mood before when I first expressed my offence, so it may have come across as a bit stonger then I intended. Again though I'm not one to sit by and see negative talk without voicing my opinion and coming to defence if I feel it is necessary. Yes you said you were not aiming to cause offence, and yes, choosing your words carefully does come into play a whole lot on these boards. I certainly know it.

Also with the while "Possesive" thing, I don't like to hear that either. Really I'm not out to attack, offend, or make anyone feel bad and that they need to write sorrysorrysorry in caps lock at the biggest size with as many sad faces as they can put in, but being reffered to in a manner where as Giselle pointed out as though we were "owned" makes me very uncomfortable. Certain members may see it as a cutsie phrase-again not thinking that it's going to come across in a negative manner, which is understandable, however it does very much so to me-I know to many people especially in person I come across as a very sweet, caring type of lady-which I am, though I am very strong-willed, and am not the type of person who enjoys being labelled-even if it is with the best of intentions. In saying this, I also remind(though I feel like I'm repeating Giselle here) that you have seen us at our most intimate, you have watched us "bare all" in different styles and situations and we have seen nothing of you, so it's hard to differentiate how we communicate to each other.

Am I making sense to people? I apologize if I'm not, I feel as though I'm a bit waffely right now, and that's possibly how I've come across. Anything that is unclear, feel free to ask and I'll explain it a bit better.

Comment

Hi, Kristin! Your thoughtful post came to me by email post notification. I haven't gone far and still do post here and there, now and then. I think Giselle put it well when she reminded me/us that the overall lifestyle of, at least some of our, ('scuse me!), "the" models tends to coincide with a measure of rebelliousness and, thus, even a hint of being "owned" strikes a nerve in some. That's a fair point that those of us on my side of the "cash register" should keep in mind. I have re-read some of what I have written and can see how I might have been much more careful, "if I knew then what I know now"! Just one of those lessons from my long and not-so glorious half-life on message boards of all kinds. It's, also, a function of my advancing age. While, in some ways, I really feel not much different from a 24 year old, both subjectively and in my "desire" for women around age 20, there does, slowly but surely, creep in an aspect of sage, grumpy, but loving "parental" sentiment and instincts that just ring a chord of protectiveness which is, naturally, entwined in a shred of possessiveness or "ownership". (Does THAT make any sense??)

If I were you, I'd be slightly, or more than slightly, creeped-out to know that I'm, finally, old enough have a daughter the age of many here. In fact, I do have an eye-popping 19 year old daughter and I worry about her and I worry about you and I worry about my neighbor's kids and all I "own" is one, (and her brother), and I don't even own her, (as she reminds me, not so patiently, from time to time).

Thanks and hugs from Rob...

Comment

That does make sense Rob, I understand completely where you are coming from. I get very protective of friends-esp those who are models-or even models who are not, and while it may come across as fierce at times, it's just who I am. Others who are more "sweet parental" like yourself-I'm sorry and I'm not saying this in a way directly to you, but to me it comes across as incestuous, therefore I don't like it.

I think of cheesy porn where they say yeah baby, who's your daddy? and it freaks me out. So coming from that, I don't like terms like that being used towards labelling me-which I'm not saying you are in the slightest.

Again, I'm not trying to make you feel bad about what you have said preciously, as I'm sure in my 2200+ posts I've probably spouted out more then a few shockers-not sure where they'd be Though for future reference, please be aware of models who feel this way-not just myself.

Kristin

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                                  That does make sense Rob, I understand completely where you are coming from. I get very protective of friends-esp those who are models-or even models who are not, and while it may come across as fierce at times, it's just who I am. Others who are more "sweet parental" like yourself-I'm sorry and I'm not saying this in a way directly to you, but to me it comes across as incestuous, therefore I don't like it.

I think of cheesy porn where they say yeah baby, who's your daddy? and it freaks me out. So coming from that, I don't like terms like that being used towards labelling me-which I'm not saying you are in the slightest.

Again, I'm not trying to make you feel bad about what you have said preciously, as I'm sure in my 2200+ posts I've probably spouted out more then a few shockers-not sure where they'd be Though for future reference, please be aware of models who feel this way-not just myself.

Kristin
                                                  ... Thanks, Kristin. Had to think about that for a couple of minutes. Maybe I've characterized it incorrectly for the term "incestuous" to come up. If I make the online acquaintance of a sexy model here who has shared herself with us, here in chat as well as before a camera, I, like most here, I believe , can develop a mild level of "affection" that is healthy, supportive, and positive. I'm under no illusions, of course. I've got a family and you are on the other side of the world. I didn't even think of trying to slip off to Las Vegas, for example, to meet anyone.

But what I'm slowly trying to get to is that any sense of concern for safety and well-being is not quite the same as "possessiveness" and, perhaps, I've been trying, incorrectly, to characterize it as analogous to parental concern or possession. Think of it more like the concern you might find in a good friend who wants more than your body. I think I was trying, in the wrong way, to suggest innocence and purity of concern, certainly not "incestuous" possession!

Thanks for this good chat!
                                                  Rob

Comment

*Wolf in his refferee shirt rings the bell*

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread topic of AW models on IFM, ISM & GOW.

Comment

I remember once seeing Paula and Sue-Ann and Chloe B all lying side-by-side on a bed at IFM!

Now THAT was an all-star cast of characters and I do mean "characters"!

Comment

my shoot went up on GOW the other day, i think its funny cause the video is called maria's matrix.
                                                        love maria s

Comment

Is Kaitlin (Coming attractions 1st October) Robyn from IFM ?

Comment

Originally posted by dxhound2003 View Post
                                                            Is Kaitlin (Coming attractions 1st October) Robyn from IFM ?
                                                            Yes she is and Robyn in ISM too.

Comment

This used to be such a nearly taboo subject in the message boards, but, since it seems to have burst wide open, perhaps, Frans or someone in Melbourne who "knows", would not mind revealing roughly what percentage of models are "renamed" or what percentage use their real names. Just curious!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X