No announcement yet.

Abby Girls on IFM ISM GOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monika is now Magnolia on IFM as well as GOW.

Comment

hey i just did some work for
      ISM
      IFM and beautiful agony so keep your eyes out for me

Comment

OMG. Patty. You didn't masturbate on camera, did you? Heaven forbid!

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
          hey i just did some work for
          ISM
          IFM and beautiful agony so keep your eyes out for me
          ... I was going to make a crack about how I should give that work a shot. Then, I remembered they DO shoot guys on, at least, one of those sites. Then, I looked in the mirror!

Cool, Patty! Keep up the good work!

Comment

update

update with many more abby girls
            Attached Files

Comment

There's a new IFM up from Sue-Ann (aka Kesia) - "rosecloudIV". It is gorgeous.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Hey everyone - just wanted to let you know that my homemade IFM was just uploaded. You'll get sneak peek of my bedroom at the time (I go nuts for the band Muse) - its called Misplaced 1 and my name is Miah.

Comment

Thanks Meagan. That's funny - I also love Muse. They brought me back to rock (after years of electronic only) a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                    thanks netjay. as it happens: Samsara at AW ---> Roe at IFM

Comment

This is one of mine

beautifulagony.com/fdbpromo/99902574

Comment

Just wondering if ISM's Sukie (as opposed to Suki) and AW's Leiko are one and the same?

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                          There is at least one mistake. Jodie C from AW is not Melodie from GOW. For one thing, Melodie is French and Jodie is definitely not.

Not that I'm criticising whoever made the list. Good effort generally. One mistake doesn't detract from that.

Comment

Hi Ilona,
                            you have to tell us your names on ISM and IFM. The links just bring up the homepages, not your shoots.

Comment

Juanita is Clarissa on GoW

Comment

Thanks.

Update.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Netjay, now I'm not the only one to have mistaken Ilona for Hyperballad. They look like each other, but Ilona is "selah" at IFM. Looking for Samsara's stuff nearly two months ago, I had subscribed IFM as well as BA and ISM, and after a colossal blunder - that still makes me blush... - I could find out Ilona was actually named "selah" at IFM. Couldnt find her on ISM, though.

As for Samsara, yes: her stuff has been posted as "Roe" on IFM and ISM, whereas her "Beautiful Agony" is #1637. Mind you don't miss her "confessions", guys: it's striking and she has plenty to say. I love her personality and all of her. Ah!

Comment

Thanx Kar.
                                    I guess there are more mistakes to be found, it's hard to identify the girls without being member.
                                    So I'm not the only fan of Samsara - it's a shame that her solo on AW has been taken off.

Comment

I have observed NetJay's magnificent work for about a year now, and at last I can contribute something!

Laura P is Missy-Lee on IFM and Carolina on GOW. (don't know anbout ISM).

All the best.........

Comment

And Anna L who is just now on AW is Anna (without the "L") on GoW.

Comment

Is Chanise "Taj" at IFM? They look very similar to me, but as so many other people pointed out, the differences in shooting styles make it hard to tell.

Comment

Yes, they look very similar. Taj looks younger, though, but the vids at IFM are older than those at AW.com... Chanise could solve the mistery...
                                            Last edited by kar0O1O; 6 November 2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I can't download the attachments, I just get a 28.3kb page of "gibberish/machine code", but it does have the word "adobe acrobat" in it in places, so it's half working.

Any chance of a list of models that appeared on "mainstream" sites? Seems to be a popular topic recently.

Comment

AW girl Janie is Lotta on IFM

keep up the good work Netjay,
                                                Jaap

Comment

Laria is now on IFM.

Comment

OK, just a little update.
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

As always, Netjay, thank you!

Comment

Great job, Netjay! Thank you.

BTW, Ariane @ AW --> Pep @ IFM and ISM

Comment

Thank you very much Netjay!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Sloan is LizInBinary on IFM

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X