No announcement yet.

Abby Girls on IFM ISM GOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I have been forgotten to say thaks to you.

I can't wait that my Ifeelmyself videos will be released. I was really turned on and had great, multiple orgasms..

Comment

Originally posted by Lona View Post
      I can't wait that my Ifeelmyself videos will be released. I was really turned on and had great, multiple orgasms..
      Well that sounds like a great promise!

Will respond to that one here after it is released.

Comment

Autumn_W!! I absolutely adore your ISM folio and especially your video. Your editing was so impressive, you really had me enchanted by your beautiful freedom and deep connection to nature. So well done and exactly what ISM is about!

Some of you might know I'm Devochka on IShotMyself and I also work there as an assistant stills editor. Which means I get to sneak in there on weekends and do this!
        Attached Files

Comment

When I get to work tomorrow I can give you a list of some Abby newcomers who are also on ISM .

And Autumn_W, I am so excited for your IFM work to be published! Naturally sexy, confidant and a great videographer, what more could I possibly want?

Comment

Tahlia J

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/Spreading_with_fingers/tahlia_j_solo/images/stills/best/tahlia_j_051

is Shibby on ISM

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://ishotmyself.com/public/view_image.php?g=positivity&f=77bedb47aeab8db939d3 f2a0e.jpg&m=img

Maika

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/fingers_in_hairy_pussy/maika_solo/images/stills/best/maika_024

is Traci on ISM

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://ishotmyself.com/public/view_image.php?g=bubblicious&f=52466813b63416391e2 6f9cf31b.jpg&m=img

Zarita

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/hair_brush_insertion/zarita_solo/images/stills/best/zarita_075

is Alexandra_B on ISM

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://ishotmyself.com/public/view_image.php?g=supersexed&f=a2f1325b37318d0b56d6 7d16b5ab2.jpg&m=img

Belen

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/licking_her_own_nipple/belen_2/images/stills/best/belen_031_2

is Tamarah on ISM

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://ishotmyself.com/public/view_image.php?g=foto_fantasia&f=7df0d1aa7988b743a 2971b6e215e0d38.jpg&m=img

That's all I can think of for now but I'll update when I find more
            Last edited by laney; 18 November 2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Oh I thought the images would display. Oh well you can click on them and see, without the links it's just

Tahlia J Shibby on ISM

Maika is Traci on ISM

Zarita is Alexandra_B on ISM

Belen is Tamarah on ISM

Also I just did a GG with Tahlia J that will be up on IFM in a few months

Comment

Laney,
                thank you soo much for update.
                Please keep us posted and hope to see models who did work for ISM up to now may do modelling at AW as well ...

Love Sabrina
                Last edited by Sabrina_B; 18 November 2013, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                  Oh I thought the images would display. Oh well you can click on them and see, without the links it's just
                  Laney, links with 'cdn' in them never display for other members, you need to use links that start with www.abbywinters (without the st= thing in them). To get those you need to have "Image display mode" set to anything but 'just image'. Or you can include the pics as attachment, that always works If you want to include an attached pic somewhere in the message, just click the paperclip icon again after uploading them and it should show a list.

Aaanyway, did I read somewhere on forum you tried to use a Hitachi Wand vibrator quietly while other people were around? That's quite challenge

Comment

laney/Devochka, you don't know how happy you make me on this cloudy and cold day with your comments!!!! I also love your folios.

Today we are going to shoot ISM duet with Evelina.

Comment

I am looking for Jemma M - she said on her first AW video that she had done a shoot for ISM ("Tinka" is a different Jemma)

Comment

Melissa R

... is Zenith/Rubie on ISM

Comment

Although I have not been a member of ISM for a number of years, I believe I can add the Spanish sisters from different misters.

Carmina is Amarna Miller on ISM and Claudia S is Amber N on ISM

Comment

You're right MrPinkEyes! We have lots more of AmarnaMiller coming up on ISM and IFM soon too

Comment

Hello Pinky and Laney!!

Yeah, there will be videos and shoots of myself soon on ISM, IFM and GOW I will post about it on my blog (www.amarnamiller.com) when they are on the web!! I really hope that you enjoy them

xxx

Comment

Chahna is Aurea on ISM, IFM, and BA (as Ms1408). I've spotted a few more and will update later.

Comment

I believe Jaclyn is Anais on GOW, Poesia on ISM/IFM an Ms1725 on BA.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger87 View Post
                                    I believe Jaclyn is Anais on GOW, Poesia on ISM/IFM an Ms1725 on BA.
                                    Yep, can confirm your finding.

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                                      Hello Abby Lovers,

this is a special service for all the people who want to see more of their favourite Abby girls.
                                      It's very difficult to find a special girl on the other Aussie sites IFM, ISM or GOW. Therefore I made a PDF with all Abby girls I could find.

Maybe you can post other girls missing in this list.
                                      what are ifm ism and gow. are they web sites and how are they accessed? i live in thailand. available here? thanks for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by pianored View Post
                                        what are ifm ism and gow. are they web sites and how are they accessed? i live in thailand. available here? thanks for any info.
                                        I Feel Myself
                                        I Shot Myself
                                        Girls Out West

I haven't vsited those sites so just google search them. As long as Thailand has no restrictions (like China) you will be able to access those sites.

Comment

Originally posted by llignetra8 View Post
                                          I am looking for Jemma M - she said on her first AW video that she had done a shoot for ISM ("Tinka" is a different Jemma)
                                          I'm a few years late but I have only just found this thread. Jemma M is Meme on ISM. It's funny because for ages I always wanted more of Meme and didn't realise she was on abby winters too. It was a good day when I found her abby winters shoots, she's gorgeous!

Comment

I did subscribe to IFM for a while, finally tempted because so many Abby models appeared there. Lovely to find those that are still modelling. In general I found the videography excellent and with such interesting variety in lighting, dress and location, although I did find the fixed overhead camera shoots repetetive.
                                            However, for Australian subscribers the forum is not available, despite being invited to use it on the IFM "join" page. The reason, finally provided after sending several emails, still leaves me baffled and even more appreciative of the service AW provides.
                                            Last edited by boomertoo; 11 September 2015, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                              However, for Australian subscribers the forum is not available, despite being invited to use it on the IFM "join" page. The reason, finally provided after sending several emails, still leaves me baffled and even more appreciative of the service AW provides.
                                              I agree entirely! Health and safety was the reason I was given, wtf does that even mean? To make it worse, they have blocked some models in Australia. Fortunately there are ways around all of this but it still amazes me that as a customer paying the same amount receives less in Australia.

Perhaps fear of being recognised by friends or family but their ISM shoot is still available for all to see so the secret of appearing in online erotica is already out. And that doesn't explain why Australians aren't allowed on the forum. So many complaints about IFM at the moment.

In contrast I love what ISM and abby winters are doing. I have noticed that abby winters is going slightly downhill compared to it's earlier years. I found this site appealing due to the models, complete amateurs, students, backpackers basically real "girl next door" material and it was as I'm friends with 3 models and I never thought I would see them do nude modeling. I read an interview with Garion Hall and this was exactly his aim and I loved it. It would be great to start seeing some students and backpackers start appearing on the site again.

Comment

Originally posted by aarperry View Post
                                                In contrast I love what ISM and abby winters are doing. I have noticed that abby winters is going slightly downhill compared to it's earlier years. I found this site appealing due to the models, complete amateurs, students, backpackers basically real "girl next door" material and it was as I'm friends with 3 models and I never thought I would see them do nude modeling. I read an interview with Garion Hall and this was exactly his aim and I loved it. It would be great to start seeing some students and backpackers start appearing on the site again.
                                                There are plenty students appearing on site, not sure about backpackers but plenty of students for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  There are plenty students appearing on site, not sure about backpackers but plenty of students for sure..
                                                  Think if you put travellers in the same class as back packers (which they are) then there still is a fair number of backpackers still appearing on the still.
                                                  All the resent (& not so recent) Aussie/Canadians and Americans that have shot in the dam would fit under this.

So I would say there are still pleanty of students and backpackers appearing on site but just probably a whole lot less 1st time models and or models that can only be found on AW than in the AU past.

Comment

The latest model on Anilos.com is Taliah Mae, who I think I recognize as an Abby girl. I just can't put a name to her. They do say she is from Australia

Anilos is very generous with their previews, so there is plenty of her video highlights to see.

Comment

Originally posted by dxhound2003 View Post
                                                      The latest model on Anilos.com is Taliah Mae, who I think I recognize as an Abby girl. I just can't put a name to her. They do say she is from Australia
                                                      Might be Katherine F ? She used the name 'Taliah' on other sites.

Comment

Yes, Frans thanks. That's her.

Comment

Originally posted by llignetra8 View Post
                                                          I'm a few years late but I have only just found this thread. Jemma M is Meme on ISM. It's funny because for ages I always wanted more of Meme and didn't realise she was on abby winters too. It was a good day when I found her abby winters shoots, she's gorgeous!
                                                          Thanks

I missed this when you posted it in September but I have caught up on it now and seen some more photos of lovely Jemma

Her first Abby Winters shoot came out in 2009 and she said on the video she had already done ISM so it is strange that her ISM shoot did not appear until 2012

To repeat an earlier question did Jemma visit AW in Amsterdam on her European tour?

Comment

I recently signed up for an ISM membership, couldn't resist the lure of seeing so many old friends who modeled here for Abby Winters. Here are a few more models I found who I don't think have been mentioned yet (including some regular denizens of this board Jada, Misha, and Renae!):

Alexis V | Alexis V
                                                            Caisa | Caisa
                                                            Elia C | Ella E
                                                            Helen J | Evie D
                                                            Jada | Jada
                                                            Jay | Jay Elle
                                                            Julia M | Natalie Q
                                                            Lucie L | Lucie Lou
                                                            Misha | Lona
                                                            Naomi L | Natasha
                                                            Nikki S | Nikki S
                                                            Nina Q | Fi Fi
                                                            Ophelia | Ophelia B
                                                            Renae D | Renae
                                                            Sarah P | Supernova

Comment

I have recently joined IFM and successfully found many AW models. I have also stumbled upon quite a few using different names and wondered if Renae_d had ever been one of those?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X