X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Aisling & Aleit

New Double IM: Aisling & Aleit
    Attached Files

This is one of only two Double IMs I have on my favorites list. Obviously they are beautiful. I'm especially appreciative of Aisling & Aleit's chemistry and interaction. Possibly the most exciting girl-girl experience I've seen. Sometimes its not the touching/kissing that counts.

Comment

it would be great 2 see Aisling and Aleit

it would be great 2 see lovely girls Aisling and Aleit doing a girl on girl love making video!

Comment

When Aisling did her first solo shoot about two months ago I was impressed by her beauty and her charm. So I'm very glad to see her back in this wonderful DIM with her lovely partner Aleit. Thanks girls, and I hope I'll see you both again, perhaps in a T3, that would be great.

Comment

A splendid DIM, I particularly enjoyed the way the Aisling climaxed she turned her head to look towards Aleit and the lovely gentle ending as the girls chat and Aleit lightly strokes Aisling's hair and upper arm. A delight to watch and listen to, thank you Aisling and Aleit.

tom

Comment

The tenderness between the two girls makes this DIM something very special.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X