X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kacey comes back...

New Redux: Kacey comes back...
    Attached Files

Kacey is very beautiful and the shoot is very exciting. I can't wait to watch her video.

Comment

A delightful redux from Kacey in a splendid setting, the position in the right angle of the windows, the greenery outside and nothing inside but the dresser forming an ideal frame, prop and backdrop for Kacey. Max uses this most admirably to produce a set of finely composed and lit pictures that is a joy to view. My thanks to Max,the team and Kacey, I hope she gets her wish to come back soon.

tom

Comment

The poses in this set do better by Kasey then the first. I agree with Tom#2c7777.

Comment

It's nice to see Kacey again. I still think she's a cutie. Her smile is wonderful, beautiful eyes ,
          the most awesome figure, and gorgeous breasts.

Comment

This is my favorite pic, I love the smile!

Comment

This redux photo shoot is far superior to the first photoshoot. Picture 92 for example - if Abby did these kinds of nude poses more often, they would convince me never to leave! All the shoot was fantastic! Again, more nudes please, more of this lovely model. Fantastic lighting - lighting is so important to art!

Comment

The video is as wonderful as the photoshoot. So, now I hope to see this beautiful and charming girl in an IM, DIM and a T3.

Comment

Kacey is a very pretty girl!. Nice redux!

Comment

A delightful redux video from Kacey, featuring some delicious scenes as Kacey removes her bra through her blouse and then caresses her breasts pulling the blouse down to expose and tease a nipple. A pleasure to watch, my thanks to Amber, the team and Kacey may she come back many more times to get in her words "naughty & naked".

tom

Comment

Great smile and beautiful eyes from Kacey in her come back. Cute bum and nice legs too. As a talker she really did charm me. Always like the type of explicit shots where a model such as Kacey looks straight at the camera.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X