X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Ann K

New Model: Ann K
    Attached Files

Girls like Ann K a few are far between. With well developed hips and breasts to match she is Abbywinter's one of three. The others being Chloe B and Angie.

Comment

Ann is a curvy and beautiful with a 1000 watt smile -a very nice combination++++++++++++

Comment

True that I'm not experienced, but I think Ann has a special looking bit, like a cauliflower.

Comment

Love those meaty lips... delicious!!!

Comment

I once had a girlfriend with a voluptuous bod like Ann - couldn't keep my hands off her.

Comment

Ann is definately a beautiful woman.
              Wonderful smile and a great figure, with some
              interesting "bits". I agree she does look delicious.
              Really nice shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                True that I'm not experienced, but I think Ann has a special looking bit, like a cauliflower.
                I'll take that flavor of cauliflower, lotsa butter on that for some good, sliperry fun for Ann & I.

Comment

A delightful outdoors shoot from Ann in a lovely location, well apart from as Ann mentions the bugs and leeches. I'm glad they didn't distract her in this her splendid debut, beautifully shot by Charli, to whom thanks are due as they are to the team and Ann, of whom I hope we get to see much more.

tom
                  Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 July 2009, 04:12 AM. Reason: missing words

Comment

OMG!!!! Ann K is amazing. She ranks with Ilona as my all time favs.

Comment

Ann shines in the video ,a real cutie ++++++++++++++++++

Comment

And this is why I love AW. Proper natural beauty from a real girl next door.
                        What I wouldn't give to find someone like Ann.

Comment

A lovely video debut from Ann, as the sunlight filters through the foliage there are some delightful shots of the interplay of light and shadow dancing upon her as she tells of her computer geekiness. A joy to watch and listen to, my thanks to Amber, the team and Ann

tom

Comment

Ann's a lovely, sexy girl.

But I felt a bit uncomfortable watching this video. It was almost as though Ann was being ridiculed by the girl interviewing her.

Sorry if others disagree, but felt I had to say this ...

Comment

I can't find the proper superlative, but Ann, you are <bleeping> awesone!

Comment

just yummy!

Alright! Ann K really does it for me.

I like a more "womanly" than "girlish" appearance and she's got that and more. I guess womanly translates to a bit softer and somewhat rounder. Sue Ann and Cleo come to mind as having that appeal to me as well as the Paula/ChloeB/Angie axis of generously sized girls.

I'm not stuck on breast size - if I like the girl, I like the breasts, but hers are enticingly large.

Comment

Hey everyone! Thanx for the wonderful feedback! This being my first shoot, I was very nervous, but Im really glad it all turned out so well. It was a brand new experience for me and I loved it. The location was exciting and new, and yes, there were the bugs and leeches, but I got over them to finally enjoy myself. I love being naked and teasing, so I'm really hoping to do another shoot soon, maybe a bit of girl on girl for some extra fun! Anyway, thanx again for the positive comments and I hope to see you all again soon!

Comment

Hi Ann,

Welcome to the boards it's great to hear from you and with such good news about hopefully doing more shoots with maybe some extra fun It would be lovely to hear from you again maybe on your own thread in The Models Speak.

take care

tom

Comment

Originally posted by ann_k View Post
                                      Hey everyone! Thanx for the wonderful feedback! This being my first shoot, I was very nervous, but Im really glad it all turned out so well. It was a brand new experience for me and I loved it. The location was exciting and new, and yes, there were the bugs and leeches, but I got over them to finally enjoy myself. I love being naked and teasing, so I'm really hoping to do another shoot soon, maybe a bit of girl on girl for some extra fun! Anyway, thanx again for the positive comments and I hope to see you all again soon!
                                      You got a great body for girl on girl stuff, can't wait to see you in one or five or six of them.

btw, Everquest 2 rules!

Comment

Hi ann, you are gorgeous the idea of a second shoot or even a girl/girl as really excited me

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                          It would be lovely to hear from you again maybe on your own thread in The Models Speak.
                                          Ann just started her very own Speak-thread here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=11315

Comment

I enjoyed listening to Ann K the sexy computer geek talking about sex. The very womanly Ann is no androgynous nerd! The interview might have been on the cool side but I thought it was pretty informative. She joins Gabrielle, Rachel T and more than a few other recent models in the AW "hot geek" category.

Ann K's formula - gaming+booze=fun>sex(repeat)

Comment

Hi! Thanks again for the compliments, its really nice to read them
                                              Hey Flatspin, in regards to my formula, you should see what its like doing it naked! Sure makes going from games to sex really easy.

Ann K

Comment

Originally posted by ann_k View Post
                                                Hey Flatspin, in regards to my formula, you should see what its like doing it naked! Sure makes going from games to sex really easy.

Ann K
                                                Yeah, good point! What was I thinking leaving doing it naked out of the formula?

Comment

Ann, you are a complete breath of fresh air. You're geeky which is awesome, completely peachy and fab personality, love it. x

Comment

Can not wait for more of this model. In her interview she expresses a willingnes to try anything and seems to already be female famliar.so let's have at it T3
                                                    jbflaus

Comment

Originally posted by jbflaus View Post
                                                      Can not wait for more of this model. In her interview she expresses a willingnes to try anything and seems to already be female famliar.so let's have at it T3
                                                      You can talk to her at her own 'models speak' thread here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=11315 , feel free to ask her for more shoots!

Comment

Is that one shoot the only shoot of Ann K?
                                                        I really hope there is more coming.
                                                        But its been awhile since that last shoot is posted on the site so i'm afraid thats maybe the only shoot of her.
                                                        I really, really, really, really hope its not. :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X