X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Alice Y & Julia M

New Double IM: Alice Y & Julia M
    Attached Files

Waiting for the .flv, boys and girls! (... breathlessly!)

Comment

Another great AW DIM with these two lovely models...but Alice Y asking Julia M..."Do you mind if I play with myself?" Duh...it's a DIM shoot for AW, Alice..What do you think? I think it's what you're supposed to do.

Comment

Julia M is a wonderful ladyteacher for loveplays. It's great, how she knows to arouse Alice Y step by step and to make her free from inhibition, relaxed and very hot.

Comment

My Bad

Hey yeah I was having an off day that day everyone gets them so I'm not beating myself up too much about it but thanks

Comment

A splendid DIM, two lovely ladies, chatty, touching and caressing each other, orgasms. A delight to watch and listen to, thank you Alice and Julia.

tom

Comment

This is the kind of DIM I really like, where there's lots of rapport and contact between the girls. And personally I really liked the way Alice said "You're making me want to play with myself - do you mind?" When that sort of
              erotic current starts to flow between the girls in a DIM, that's when it starts to get deliciously hot.

Thanks ladies!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I think they would make a lovely pair for a T3.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                  I think they would make a lovely pair for a T3.
                  My thoughts too.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Loved it! I too, would love to see these two little hotties get together in a T3.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X