New Redux: Harper comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncoeurenhiver View Post
    I said this in another thread, but I really find these complaints about lack of explicitness to be somewhat wrong-headed. It appears to be the case that Harper would prefer (at least at the moment) not to do more explicit posing, which is completely understandable. So, given that fact, would you prefer she didn't do a video at all? In the end, we had the privilege of seeing a beautiful girl take her clothes off while talking about herself genuinely and openly. Considering that the only real alternative (and surely you would not advocate that she should do things that she is uncomfortable with) is that we get to see nothing at all, I know what I prefer.
    A very good point. The option of non-explicit shoots could determine whether some girls model for AW at all. Plus I actually prefer the non-explicit shoots - I don't need the gynaecology lessons, thanks.

Comment

I think this shot is outstanding:

Last edited by Bertie; 6 October 2009, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Listening to how Harper likes to masturbate even increases my wishes that she demonstrated it fully with orgasm on any of the sites many of the girls here show up on. Either here on Abby Winters, IFeelMyself, Girls Out West, or Beautiful Agony. Probably in my top five of girls without an IM (or GGT3) I wish did or had done one.

Harper: S o a b s o l u t e l y , m i n d b l o w i n g l y g o r g e o u s !

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X