X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Karleigh

Attached Files

I love this picture,tattoo's can be so sexy,I can't wait for more karlegh pics,I love this site at the moment gang

Comment

OH my what a fadbulous body!!! I for one really enjoy seeing such a finely groomed model here! Good variety as always from AW.

Comment

The location of this shoot and the bike reminded me of BMX girls actually. Had to check but Karleigh wasn't in that one

Hopefully she didn't do too much rough-terrein biking while riding nude, that can't be pleasant

Comment

What a fabulous body. Somehow I find the tats rather sexy. Waiting to see the video to get my fill of her debut appearance on the site.

Comment

Very nice. Beautiful breasts and an awesome pussy.

Comment

Body and boobs - yes. Tatts - no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                Body and boobs - yes. Tatts - no.
                I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                  What can I say? Just beautiful, more please.

Comment

A fine adventurous outdoor shoot from Karleigh. Admirably photographed by Charli in a series of fine compositions that do full justice to Karleigh and to the splendid arboreal location. My thanks to Charli, the team and Karleigh, of whom more please!

Looking forward to the video.

tom

Comment

Oh my God, I am absolutely floored! This lady is awesome in every way! And she's got the catbus from My Neighbour Totoro tattooed on her right arm! That is just awesomeness beyond words, I love her already! And quite aside from her fabulous figure, I love that sort of hard, gritty beauty that she has. This is a lady whose hand I'd want to shake in respect, she is a fucking stunner. Now time to watch the video.

Comment

Yep. I take my hat off to Patience for yet another awesome video. Jacki too, though, cause the stills rock. And Karleigh, for the immortal line, "Enough with the easy stuff, I'm gonna break some bones". If we were men, I'd be feeling some major bromance here, but I guess it'll have to be sismance, or whatever you want to call it. :-D Kudos to all.

Comment

love the video - terrific filming
                          of course i want to see a whole lot more of Karleigh (please! )
                          but this was a great start!

Comment

I LOVE Karleigh...WOW...so SEXY and I love the TATTOO artwork....just adds to the beauty of her body..
                            A really terrific shoot..and I hope we can see Karleigh in a GG TG3 shoot...o wow...HOT!

Comment

Unsually I'm not a fan of tattooes but in this setting and with Patience's directing Karleigh is absolutely stunning. Thank you Patience and Charli and thank you Karleigh for allowing us to enjoy your beauty.

Immie: As a non-native speaker I sometimes wonder about the idiosyncrasies of the English language: Why is awesome - having some awe - a positive adjective and awful - being full of awe - a negative one? And I love your(?) newly coined words bromance and sismance.

Comment

Many thanks to you all ! One of the surprise follows behind the other. The stills, the video: great, great! I can only repeat, whot Immie already said: A wonderful "sort of hard, gritty beauty": Karleigh. She is stirring.

Comment

briggfair: The awesome/awful thing is just a matter of how language evolves and mutates, I can't really explain it. :-) The word "awful" didn't always have a negative meaning though, if you're willing to cast your mind back a few hundred years. *snerk*

And the word "bromance" is not mine, it's pretty mainstream. And I doubt "sismance" is going to catch on, though I'm sure I'm not the first one to have thought of it.

Comment

Immie, I couldn’t described Karleigh more succinctly, well done. Like you she has a special kind of beauty and persona that’s rare. Her face, her energy, her all.
                                    Last edited by PhilJayBee; 26 July 2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

A superb video from Karleigh, her debut and a splendid one. Beautifully shot by Patience the video is delight to view, my thanks to Patience, the team and Karleigh, who write "til next ride!!!" may that be soon.

tom

Comment

The video was good. The best thing by far was the model - fantastic!

Comment

I would say Karleigh has a powerful beauty - a stunning body and face. Not that it matters much but I did wonder if there was any reason why Karleigh was chosen to ride the BMX off-road, something she hadn't done before.... but anyway it was a very finely realised video by Patience and a great effort from Karleigh.

Comment

Karleigh, is certainly sexy and a spunk. I do hope we see her again.
                                            Thanks for all the beautiful shots Charli,especially for this one!

Comment

just out of curiosity what age range are the guys against tats? my theory is that its a generational thing, kind of goes along with the mcarthy-esque-conformist kind of attitudes that come with a certain age group...

i think she's hot with all of her body-mods.

Comment

I think the thing about tats is that they have to be done right. :-) And Karleigh's are just fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                                  just out of curiosity what age range are the guys against tats? my theory is that its a generational thing, kind of goes along with the mcarthy-esque-conformist kind of attitudes that come with a certain age group...

i think she's hot with all of her body-mods.
                                                  Hi Sahara,
                                                  Interesting comment..for myself...I LOVE women with tattoos...I think it is so sexy....hmmm...I was born on 1953...but, as a Canadian, I was never a mcarthy-esque-conformist kind of attitude guy...which goes with my age group...I love Karleigh's tattoo art and find it very sensual...(well written though, as you have this great ability to write so eloquently)....I would love to kiss and lick a woman's tattoos...it really excites me...

Comment

The video has left me yearning for more of her strong personality and attitude. Hopefully we will see a longer session with her with more closeup views of that gorgeous body.

Comment

Her video and pics have been up for just a few days - and look at the response! This girl represents an Aussie type: firm, tight figure; muscular and strong; not afraid to get physical; a bit of a tomboy; still, all-woman.

Comment

I'm not normally a fan of tatts, but something about Karleigh is so d*mn attractive, she sucked me in with her smile!

Comment

I think the all over tat's are so sexy yum

Comment

What gets me about Karleigh's tatts is that they convey a certain attitude that I love. :-) I mean, I generally prefer monochromatic tattoos, coloured ones aren't so much my shtick. But I think what really gets me about this girl is her facial features: she has a bit of a "grown woman" look which just suits her beautifully. Nothing against the cute baby-faced girls, I know I can get smitten with many of them, but I am just as taken with the maturity in Karleigh's face.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X