A very typical pose, but she can get away with it

Comment

Honey Blonde

Comment

When, Lux?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
            When, Lux?
            On schedule for the 2nd of August, Wolf.

Of course the schedule may change....

Lxm

Comment

OMFG Janet is a lovely lady! This'll be worth the wait.
              Attached Files

Comment

Now I remember why RED is my favorite color. Can not wait to see the vid in the works. More, more.
                jbflaus

Comment

It is models like Janet the reason AW is a great place to visit and one of the main reasons I signed up in the first place. I think outdoor shoots are one of my favourite types. Janet is awesome!

Comment

A natural Beauty. Reason I rejoined.

Comment

A very fine debut shoot in a lovely outdoors location, the rich colours, patterns and textures of the wood together with the verdant foliage providing a ideal backdrop for Janet. Charli uses this most admirably in a series of finely composed pictures that make this set a joy to view. My thanks to Charli, the team and Janet of whom I hope we shall see much more.

tom

Comment

Awesome this is why I love Abby Winters.

Comment

Janet is absolutely amazing! Great face, great smile, great body, great photos!

Comment

What a stunningly beautiful young lady! This Janet is a must for a redux! Janet invokes shades of Chloe B, in fact.

Comment

With her flaming hair and pubes, and red painted toe-nails Janet is an absolute winner. Looking forward to the video and many more shoots with this beauty.

Comment

After seeing this most excellent shoot I must say she's a flaming Godess.

In my personal preference: She's the single most beautiful woman in this world.

Comment

Lovely! :-)

Comment

Superb redhead, with a great body and a splendid fluffy and dense pubic hair. Too bad there isn't many like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
                                      After seeing this most excellent shoot I must say she's a flaming Godess.

In my personal preference: She's the single most beautiful woman in this world.
                                      This is absolutely correct

Comment

The much awaintin' & anticipatin' has paid off quite well. Wow! Janet is the perfect beauty. Nice job everyone!!

Comment

Back to the Bush

It is so refreshing when you see a woman with a beautiful hairy bush. It is so damn hot and sexy. I have grown a little weary of the Barbie Doll look. In spite of this, Janet is absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Janet is color co-ordinated. These are very nice photographs indeed. Hope there's a video too ;-).

Comment

Not many can hold a candle to this beauty. All natural and all gorgeous. Girls like this are the reason I have remained an AW subscriber for six years! Would love for her to be my personal guide when I visit Australia! Janet....Are you listening?

Comment

Janet is absolutely beautiful
                                                With the comments she's recieved already there's not much to add.
                                                Thanks for the wonderful shoot.

Comment

My last post was ABOUT Janet. This one if FOR her: Please don;t let anyone persuade you to shave, wax, or in any way remove or alter that beautiful glowing bush! REAL reds and blondes are a vanishing breed and such an exquisite example as you deserves to be recognized. It is difficult to express how much I enjoyed your photoset. I am eagerly awaiting the videos and redux. I think I will require sedation if you do an IM!!

Comment

A truly beautiful natural lady!

Lets have lots more of her, please?

She is certainly one I would not tire of seeing many times!

Cap'n.

Comment

Hi, Janet

These forums are definitely for you too. Come on in and join in on the chat if you wish, we're a sociable bunch here.

Comment

Just beautiful!

Comment

I love the Australian bush, it's a miraculous sight.

Comment

I have always coveted natural red hair. Janet is gorgeous.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X