Clear All

New Double IM: Charlotte E & Giselle

New Double IM: Charlotte E & Giselle

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_im_charlotte_e_giselle_vidsample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	660683

Charlotte and I are total chatterboxes... lots of girly secrets revealed in this DIM

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
      Charlotte and I are total chatterboxes... lots of girly secrets revealed in this DIM
      Chances are that I'll have to watch it a few times before I actually hear anything you two have to say!

Oh my!!!

Comment

Splendid, a delightfully chatty DIM with a fine rapport between Charlotte and Giselle and a fine 'look down' camera position. In some respects a study in contrasts, deliciously in skin tones and Giselle on her back, Charlotte on her stomach. Thoroughly enjoyable, a delight to watch and listen to, thank you Charlotte and Giselle.

tom
        Last edited by tom2c7777; 18 August 2009, 06:44 AM. Reason: rapport

Comment

A stunning DIM. Many thanks to the two sweet chatterboxes. I like you both so much!

Comment

Thanks for revealing those interesting secrets and thanks for the lovely show. It was a delight to watch you both, and your screaming, Giselle, not only turned Charlotte on, but me as well.

Comment

Stunned Silence

All I can say is... rather, I don't believe I can say much of anything... congratulations, you've gotten me to shut up. That's quite the trick, that is. On a random side note, I have adopted this video as the first in my 'Favourite's' folder. I highly doubt that it will ever be userped.

Comment

I would very much like to echo Tom's comments. For me, the really great DIMs are those where there is a lot of interqction between the girls ‚ chatting and laughing together and striking affectionate sparks off each other, so that the journey to orgasm becomes to a degree a shared experience rather than something they do separately. This was a lovely case in point, made even lovelier by the beauty of these two delightful women.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Well thank you all very much, I'm glad you enjoyed watching it as much as I loved making it!

Comment

Giselle ,

you are the best sweet love

Comment

Charlotte E and Giselle had just about everything I'd expect from a double IM - beautiful participants, sexy talking and enthusiastic masturbation.

Comment

I Loved listening in. Great DIM.

Comment

Ooh, from all the comments here I think I should go and check this one out!

I don't know Charlotte, but anything with Giselle is bound to be entertaining. Chatterboxes you say? I best go discover these girly secrets!

s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X