We Are Doing A T3 Right Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
    Giselle, if you were confident in what the contents of any of your presentations represents and had no qualms about any views or opinions expressed within, then well quite frankly I don't see any cause for even mentioning about it because doing so will only let on that therein may indeed be a problem with the contents of the presentation and it is hoped that you as a model, would have option to opt-out of letting the presentation go on-air.
    Is that REALLY one sentence? No wonder I had trouble reading it

You do realize you're getting all worked up over something that hasn't been released yet, right? Acting on assumptions usually is not a good idea. I can think of a couple of ideas about AW which some members would be opposed to, just read the forums for a couple of months.. it's easy

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
    Not many appreciate a 'tough shit' attitude from anyone, nor do we condone it, and it is hoped that AW models are expected to abide by the same, if not a very similar, set of rules of the forums, and those rules of conduct should extend to the performers whose choices of attitudes and actions go on-air for the world to see.
    Those rules talk about respect and being civil, not about agreeing with everybody. That would be a very boring forum/world don't you agree? Not much wrong with a 'tough shit' attitude, because to me that is just standing for your own opinion and sticking to it. Since we don't KNOW said opinion yet ('cos the vid hasn't been released yet) it is a bit silly to preemptively attack it.

Giselle, we're well aware you don't want to be a delicate little snowflake.. so do stick around will ya?

To get this somewhat back on topic, do you plan to do a shoot-with-member-ideas again but with a bit more notice ahead of time? I'm sure we can come up with some suggestions you might like.... (film noir type damsel-in-distress chained to a chair/bed/table by the evil villain.. you get to choose which one you wanna play ;-)

Comment

Well, this shoot has arrived.. and 'tis here.
      What a great result after all the drama.. a great bunch of gals backstage, featuring the AW Combo!
      It's so fun to see the other side of the conversation when I was sweating trying to think of something sensible to say.. and to see I got the thumbs up, Giselle knew I meant "go with the flow"!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X