Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMS2 sneek peek: search, tag, filter

[this rave is repeated for each of these page design threads]

We're busily steaming ahead on our CMS 2 work - redesign of the look and feel, and an entirely new back end. Using the feedback from the other thread in this sub-forum, and collected from emails, the boards and chats with users over the last few years, we're making something that is pretty awesome. Obviously, what we're showing here are screen shots, and you cannot interact with them, and interactivity is a key part of the design, but it'll give you an idea of some of the stuff we're doing.

I stress these are Alpha designs, not locked in stone, not complete, but have been through several design iterations, and are close to where we'll be. The icons are all place-holders. We have imported most of the media added to the site in 2009, so we have some data to play with.

Of course, there are many more pages to come, but here's a taste. Feedback is welcome, but not all feature requests will be implemented for go-live. But, once we do go live, we'll be adding new features. In a few months, we'll be looking for beta testers to try to break stuff.

Search, tag, filter
    This first page is search, tags and filters (tags not yet implemented in the front end). Search has been something we have done very poorly to date. The new search will more than make up for that. Search by models, shoots, images and videos, then filter by any combo of media type, age, height (more to come). Then, sub-sort by tags. Sort the results in a few different ways, and it's pretty well covered.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
    [this rave is repeated for each of these page design threads]

We're busily steaming ahead on our CMS 2 work - redesign of the look and feel, and an entirely new back end. Using the feedback from the other thread in this sub-forum, and collected from emails, the boards and chats with users over the last few years, we're making something that is pretty awesome. Obviously, what we're showing here are screen shots, and you cannot interact with them, and interactivity is a key part of the design, but it'll give you an idea of some of the stuff we're doing.

I stress these are Alpha designs, not locked in stone, not complete, but have been through several design iterations, and are close to where we'll be. The icons are all place-holders. We have imported most of the media added to the site in 2009, so we have some data to play with.

Of course, there are many more pages to come, but here's a taste. Feedback is welcome, but not all feature requests will be implemented for go-live. But, once we do go live, we'll be adding new features. In a few months, we'll be looking for beta testers to try to break stuff.

Search, tag, filter
    This first page is search, tags and filters (tags not yet implemented in the front end). Search has been something we have done very poorly to date. The new search will more than make up for that. Search by models, shoots, images and videos, then filter by any combo of media type, age, height (more to come). Then, sub-sort by tags. Sort the results in a few different ways, and it's pretty well covered.
    The functionality I'd love to see here is some kind of proximity search. So, for example, select Sue-Ann and then see which models she's had t3s with, then who those models have had t3s with, and so on. Or see which models are similar in some way (height, hair colo[u]r and the like). Or select some shoot, and see the shoots sets members went on to view after that one; kinda like Amazon does.

Or is the functionality fixed now?

g

Comment

Originally posted by ggg123 View Post
      The functionality I'd love to see here is some kind of proximity search. So, for example, select Sue-Ann and then see which models she's had t3s wit, then who those models have had t3s with, and so on.
      That info on the Model Page.

Or see which models are similar in some way h(height, hair colo[u]r and the like).
      This search does seem to cover height, so if you select an interval you'd see all models with that height. Haircolor would be harder 'cos that changes per shoot and not per model

Or select some shoot, and see the shoots sets members went on to view after that one; kinda like Amazon does.
      "Members who viewed this shoot also viewed..." kinda recommendation like? Not a bad idea.

Or is the functionality fixed now?
      What functionality is currently broken?

Comment

Tags:
        Tags should be categorised as follows:
        1) Activity whilst nude tags: (talking, hoolahooping, yoga, walking, sex, musical instrument etc)
        2) Fact tags (age, occupation, staff, hobbies, nationality, musician etc)
        3) Appearance tags (hair colour, hight, dimensions, curvy, tatoos, etc)
        4) shoot tags (multiple girls, g-g, solo, im, nude, explicit, indoor, outdoor etc)
        5) Community tags (Wrestling babes, babes wot make my brain explode, etc etc)

In conjunction It would be great to have a search page with options to seach across the above tags. E.g. search on "yoga" and "blonde" and "curvy"

Comment

interesting

Comment

Ok, so I like the pictures under the tag "toms pictorial peregrination". Tom has good taste in pics! One example: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/hay...ayley_f_mei300

I was wondering if there is any way to download all the pictures tagged (12,157 across 244 pages)? Being the lazy bum that I am, can I use multi-select mode to select them all at once without having to click through 244 pages?

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X