New Redux: Katarina comes back...

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_r_katarina_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	660695

Nice to see Katarina again.
    I still think she has gorgeous breasts.
    And I think she actually smiled this time.

Comment

Originally posted by sherharazad View Post
      I still think she has gorgeous breasts.
      Yes, Katarina's a beautiful example of very shapely petite breasts.

Lovely figure from head to toe actually. To me, Katarina is still a real newbie on here and we are getting to know and appreciate her better with this shoot. Roll on video.

Comment

I agree w Bookmanz's comments about Katarina. I would add that I thought Max's photography was excellent.

Comment

Quite a little hottie. Why don't I remember seeing her before this? *goes and looks at her other shoots*

Comment

A beautiful redux shoot from Katarina, the blues and greys make for excellent backdrop and also a fine contrast to the pinks of her debut. The set comprising splendidly composed and lit pictures is a delight to view, my thanks to Max, the team and Katarina.

tom

Comment

I have awaited a redux from Katerina for some time, she did not disappoint. I was great to see her back!

Comment

Video

What a wonderful erotic video-shoot! and a bewitching Katarina turns our heads!

Comment

Beautiful stills set of Katarina. Loved her ivory skin, her luscious bud-like breasts, her tall slim figure, her firm shapely bum and not to forget her fine full bush. That short hair cut frames a striking face - wow, awesomely high cheekbones.

And she looked just as good in her video!

Comment

Katarina is a beautiful woman in a wonderful colour-coordinated shot. But the video would have been even better as it is without the bee she had in her knickers.

Comment

A very fine throughly enjoyable redux video from Katarina. A joy to watch as she wriggles and clambers hither and thither across the sofa, undressing and softly caressing her body as she does so. Thank you Lottie, the team and Katarina, much appreciated.

tom

Comment

I haven't watched the video yet, but the stills remind me why I suscribe....a real woman wth pubic hair, great legs, a cute bottom and delightfully beautiful breasts. She smiles, the eyes are captivating, the feet are pretty, and altho I like longer hair as a rule, her short "do" becomes her very well. Now if I only had someone like that to share my bed and board...yowsa!!!! You're a hottie, sugar, and don't let anyone tell you different!

Kisses, Swin....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X