Clear All

New Double IM: Col & Marika

New Double IM: Col & Marika

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_im_col_marika_vidsample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	660697

Can't wait for this vid. Marika is one of my favourite squiters. It will be interestong to watch Col's reaction... Hopefully she squirts as well.

-- Ray.

Comment

A superb DIM that has everything, two beautiful models, great rapport, chat, kissing, suckling, fondling, tenderness, orgasms. I liked the use of the two cameras, very successful in enhancing the experience. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Col and Marika.

tom

Comment

This is an outstanding DIM. From the beginning it is obvious that the girls like each other and are attracted to each other. After some kissing and some touching it is evident that their state of arousal is so high that you know a very hot masturbation by both girls is going to follow.
        The idea with the two cameras is an excellent one: both girls can be brought into focus and they can always watch each other.
        Last edited by franciscus; 25 August 2009, 09:59 AM. Reason: incomplete

Comment

The LQ MP4 version finishes a bit abrubtly and seems to be lacking the last few seconds? Anyone else noticed? Are the other versions the same?

Comment

Originally posted by bonser4 View Post
            The LQ MP4 version finishes a bit abrubtly and seems to be lacking the last few seconds? Anyone else noticed? Are the other versions the same?
            You DID notice this DIM has TWO vids, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              You DID notice this DIM has TWO vids, right?
              Er no- well pointed out. Thanks

Comment

Ok, I just watched these, and I must say, that was one of the hottest DIMs ever! I thought the two-camera thing worked very nicely here, and the girls had AMAZING chemistry together. (it's none of my damn business, but I do wonder if they got together later on that night...) Very sexy, amazing orgasms!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X