Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Maria S & Tricia L (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_g_maria_s_tricia_l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	660700

I remember seeing PotD from the day of shoot, looks like it'll be a good 'un. Great to to see Tricia shooting again and with such a fine partner as Maria.

tom

Comment

Two gorgeous girls. When this due to go live? Cant see it on schedule?

Comment

oooh looks good, im loving the cowgirl boots!

Comment

Originally posted by bonser4 View Post
          Stills ETA Wednesday 26th August and video ETA Thursday 27th August.

Comment

Originally posted by bonser4 View Post
            Yusa already gave the answer, just for future reference you can usually preview pics of such shoots on right side of the main memberpage. In the 'coming attractions' box. If you hover your cursor/mouse over such a pic you wil see the expected-on-site date.

Comment

The first outdoor T3 in some time and an extempore one at that, as Tricia writes "We got a bit carried away ........... AND IT WAS AWESOME". I'd been looking forward to this one since first seeing the PotD and have not been disappointed, agreeing with Tricia's assessment. Beautifully shot by Jacki the set is a delight to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team, Maria and Tricia, it is a joy to see her return to AW and in such a fine, sensual, passionate T3 debut, I hope the first of many T3's.

tom

Comment

Top, magnificent, fantastic! The loveplay of these wonderful girls is so intens, so spontaneous, so delightful!! A marvelous shoot by the see. Lots of thanks to you all!

Comment

Wow!!!!!! This is one fantastic shoot. Maria and Tricia are just so damn sexy together. I'm neutral on outdoor shoots, but this setting really adds a lot to the scene too. Thanks to all involved!!!!

Comment

How hot is this picture

Comment

Enticing girls, beautiful scenery, wonderful spontaneity: this is one of the hottest shots I have seen here and this is what I love AW for. Thank you, Maria and Tricia, thank you, Jacki, Patience and Suri!

Comment

Is it sad that I had to suppress of a shriek of joy/glee when Tricia mentioned she'd do me? *^_^*

But about Fotina: You and me both, and everybody who has ever been on the site, I think! Fotina is the sexiest thing that walked this Earth!

Now to watch the rest of the shoot. :-) Hee!

Comment

This is more like it! Beauties red heads! Great spiriited redheadheads! Fine figures! Passion galore beauty!

Comment

Yup Immie, you and Tricia would be a stunning couple. But Maria's moans and your explosive orgasms wouldn't be a shabby combination either. Can you do both, please? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                              Is it sad that I had to suppress of a shriek of joy/glee when Tricia mentioned she'd do me? *^_^*

But about Fotina: You and me both, and everybody who has ever been on the site, I think! Fotina is the sexiest thing that walked this Earth!

Now to watch the rest of the shoot. :-) Hee!
                              wow that is such an awesome thing to read. that just made my day WOW u are amazing

Comment

A superb T3 video, sensual, passionate, raw eroticism at it's best, Admirably shot by Patience and Suri it is thoroughly enjoyable throughout, an excellent debut from Tricia and if my memory is correct, Maria and Zasha come to mind, the second of Maria's where 'things' have developed to the good earlier than intended. Great stuff, my thanks to Patience, Suri, the team, Maria and Tricia.

tom

Comment

briggfair: Well, while I'll admit that I have a bit of a crush on Tricia, there is one thing that makes a T3 between us reasonably unlikely: our height difference. I am almost a foot taller than her! I suspect we might look rather mismatched. :-(

fotina: You know everybody loves you, darling. :-D I know I am very sad that you've finished doing T3s.

Comment

i agree, immie. fotina is just about the sexiest woman who ever lived...sigh....

Comment

Yeah Immie, you're of normal height and Tricia is a goddess of the Pictcias, so a pairing between you two might be a wee bit unequal. But surely there have been previous examples of that kind? <hopeful look>

Comment

briggfair: I am hardly of normal height - I am downright amazonian. :-) Even Chloe B, who is considered to be pretty tall, exclaims about my height every time she sees me! Speaking of which, I believe the shoot she did with Angie is an example of extreme height difference, but then they did have some other physical aspects in common. ;-)

Comment

Immie, according to my ID card we are exactly the same height. And considering that a) I have to look up to most of my male students nowadays, b) there is a generous amount of my female students topping me, and c) even my little 14 year old niece has reached my height, I don't think of me being tall anymore. But maybe Australians are humans and Middle Europeans are giants...

Comment

omg so happy with how the shoot turned out looks soo hot, was a really fun day!!
                                            love maria

Comment

Maria I agree that the shoot was awesome. I love that it was an outdoor GG, don't see many of those. I hope you are well.

Comment

Tricia L kinda reminds me of Missy Higgins!

Also has similar qualities to Katy here - so big thumbs up

BrekkyDJ (in Melbourne, Australia - with a hot NYE coming up... weather wise that is!)

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                                  briggfair: I am hardly of normal height - I am downright amazonian. :-) Even Chloe B, who is considered to be pretty tall, exclaims about my height every time she sees me! Speaking of which, I believe the shoot she did with Angie is an example of extreme height difference, but then they did have some other physical aspects in common. ;-)
                                                  Really?? I wonder what "physical aspects" you might be referring to??

Yeah, a bit windy, but the action in this outside shoot was phenomenal. Loved how Maria had to warn Tricia she was about to get cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by BrekkyDJ View Post
                                                    Tricia L kinda reminds me of Missy Higgins!
                                                    I love Missy Higgins, beautiful music and a beautiful woman too! I've been listening to her song "Sweet Arms of a Tune" a lot lately, such a beautiful melody.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X