New Redux: Susie comes back...

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_r_susie_6_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	660701

cute pic suzie xo

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one, it has been wonderful getting to see all of Susie's new shoots.

Comment

Susie can come home with me (but for some reason I don't think she would let me go home with her) anytime
        her comeback videos have been exciting to say the least,more to come as well,we hpoe

Comment

Susie is very hot. She shows her beautiful body quite free, a great pleasure for us.

Comment

Susie is the reason I joined AW and is still way up my list of preferred models. I love this shoot and cant wait for the vid

Comment

WOW - Susie is one of a kind! How many shoots did she do before going to Obama-land?

Voldsen

Comment

What can I say?
                You always love to see Susie.

Comment

Susie was one of the main reasons I signed up for AW years ago. It's great to see her back, and I really hope she'll agree to a few more shoots. Solo, girl-girl, IM.. doesn't matter; she shoots it, I'll watch it.

Comment

Another splendid, ebullient, sexy shoot from Susie. Beautifully photographed by max the set is a delight to view, comprised as it is of very fine pictures, admirably composed and lit. My thanks to Max, the team and Susie.

tom

Comment

I like Susie with blond hair. I like Susie with dark hair. I'm not a big fan of tattoos. But again, I like Susie with tattoos. I think I just like Susie.

Comment

absolutely gorgeous, sexy, stunning, just plain rockin!

Comment

Last shoot? Please explain.

Comment

A splendid thoroughly enjoyable last solo hurrah from Susie. Beautifully shot by Lottie it is a pleasure to see and hear Susie as she talks about shoots past, some we've yet to see (her DIM with Roxy), meeting and chatting with members, her future plans. My thanks to Lottie, the team and especially to Susie, not only for this shoot but for all those we've been privileged to see.

tom

Comment

Susie, maybe you can't say it to a woman but I find it nice to see you maturing (don't know if it's correct English) comparing your shoots from the past through the years. And johnnor said it right: don't like tattoos but I like a Susie with tattoos.

Comment

Wonderful stills and excellent video. It ends with some beautiful full length shots of Susie's fantastic figure, standing in the sunshine, with the blue sky in the background! One helluva way to pull the curtain on lots of great modeling for AW.

Comment

She was right there from the beginning of this website 9 years ago
                                  26-9=17
                                  She was underage ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by gai_luron69 View Post
                                    26-9=17
                                    She was underage ;-)
                                    Dear Susie will be 27 on/after October 5th She sure hasn't aged too badly, heh..

Comment

I wish I hadn't watched the video. Now I know this was her final shoot. I should have just remained in blissful ignorance, waiting for the next Susie set.

Comment

Susie is an absolute delight. :-) It's funny to think she is in New York now, because everything about her seems to embody what I miss about Australia. Oh well. And boy, does she still have a hot body! Thanks for sharing, Susie. :-)

Comment

Susie:"Well that's it from me...."

When a star such as Susie returns, there's always a nagging worry for me the come back won't live up to expectations. No need - she still looks amazingly extraordinarily good! This new solo shoot will be a very worthy addition to everything else she has done for the site. The interview was great - I really really didn't want it to end.

Comment

Ohhh, there might just be one more shoot in the pipeline...you never know your luck in a big city!

Speaking of big cities - I have returned to Melbourne town. Promise to update all the goss in my thread very soon.

And thanks for all the lovely feedback.

s

Comment

Welcome home Susie, hope you had a great trip!

Comment

Please let there be one, or two, or three more shoots. You are just too beautiful and too much fun just to ride off into the sunset. Maybe you could do another shoot telling more stories about AW, like the trip to Queensland, or the interviews for Vegas, or the Vegas trip. That would certainly be something the members would love.

Comment

Honestly there is really nothing more to tell. In any case, I don't remember a lot of it - 'twas a lifetime ago, after all!

I used to have a fantastic memory but in the last few years it's begun to fail me. As long as I remember my sister's birthday all will be fine, I suppose!

(Oh, and remember to feed the dog...)

s

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                                                    It's great to see her back,...
                                                    It's even better to see her front.

Comment

Susie has the best hairy ass.

Comment

Susie has the best hairy ass.
                                                        Haha! I think this is the best post ever written.

I don't think I have ever been praised so succinctly. Hilarious!

Anyway, I am still way too lazy to shave or wax, so all is the same with what we like to "The Monster". It gets a little out of control sometimes. I think I scare people at the beach in summer. Meh.

s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X