Clear All

New Model: Amanda H

New Model: Amanda H

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_amanda_h_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	660714

Great choice in picture. You know she's having mischievous thoughts.

Comment

Wow! Appears Amanda H Keeps herself in top shape. Lovely lady she is.

Comment

Very nice, that is one strong looking woman, delicious!

Comment

A delightful debut shoot from Amanda in a sundappled backyard, This set, in which Max eloquently captures Amanda's beauty and which comprises finely composed pictures is a joy to view. My thanks to Max, the team and Amanda, I hope that this is the first of many shoots.

tom

Comment

Amanda H has one of the shapeliest bums I've seen around here and I think Sue-ann grabbed just the right description in her rave: "Her arse sits high, firm, perfectly round and yummy enough to just fill a nice handful."
            Click image for larger version

Name:	amanda_h102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	635362
            Yes, very squeezable (I'd ask permission first of course! )

Comment

Very entertaining video with some fun stories by Amanda H and hey, her backyard looks quite like mine with all the plants & the fence.

Comment

A great personality, a great body, and Sue-Ann's ability to capture a shapely derrière in words is surely unbeatable!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

A splendid and fascinating video, as Takochan writes "A great personality, a great body...". It is pleasure to see and hear Amanda as she talks about her success in body building, hopes for future competitions and some of her Greek adventures. My thanks to Suri, the team and Amanda, I hope AW takes Amanda up on her offer of 'snapshots and videos' as her training progresses.

tom

Comment

Amanda H is a whole big bundle of fun in the video! Tiny, powerful and sexy - I wouldn't have thought I would use those words together to describe a model but they seem to fit Amanda H. As a body-builder she really does know her own body - Amanda H: "...with a cute rear-end [insert laugh]"

Comment

Some great shots and shoots here, more would be good

Comment

That is an amazing arse! I really enjoyed the video, too... she sounds like a fun lady! :-D And man, the discipline that body must take!

Comment

I would love a GGT3 with her and Chloe B Hot!

Comment

Amanda and Annabelle

I d like see Girl-Girl, a video with Amanda (new model) with Annabelle, and both showing muscles each other...and kissing muscles...kissing arms muscles, biceps, abs, chests, legs muscles flexed...etc

What do u think about?

Comment

I d like see this girl, flexing her muscles...with another girl also...

Comment

nice butt....

Comment

Amanda H.

This is a most impressive woman! She has talent and ability which she has developed well. I hope we can see her again soon demonstrating her remarkable muscular development. Please thank her for sharing her image with all of us.

Comment

Does anyone know of any similar girls with on AW with some muscle on them? Amanda H is super hot!

Comment

I've just looked at this shoot and I'm sure I've never looked at it before. Amanda H has an amazing body; the only other model I can think of on AW with a physique to rival hers is Ella C. So strong! I haven't looked at the video yet but I will.

Comment

Just looked at the video. What a great girl!. Such an extravert. This shoot was done 12 years ago. I wonder what she's doing now. Whatever it is I bet her spirit is just as strong.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X