Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Line is that from? (The movie line game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh-uh

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      uh-uh
      nah close emcounters

Comment

oh,no not that one.

think scary & something the victim can't see

Comment

predator?

Comment

Nah, I see you're havin' a tough time, hon so I'll help you out.

BTW if you hadn't yet seen this flick and you don't mind scary movies y'oughtta check this movie out sometime. It's based on a true story...that isn't over yet....

Comment

shoot, man...you call that scary? i thought the last administration was much more scary....

Comment

Okay, a much easier one now...

'Hah! She was one tough ol' mama!'

Comment

not easy....

Comment

okay, i could not resist:

**I DONT OWN ANYTHING, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED** (C) All rights reserved to the artist and their prodution company. Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "...

if you cannot guess this one, then go back to bed....

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                      okay, i could not resist:

**I DONT OWN ANYTHING, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED** (C) All rights reserved to the artist and their prodution company. Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "...

if you cannot guess this one, then go back to bed....
                      hehe resisted the temptation to post "zzzzzz" but it was close, is it perchance "Being There"

If on the off chance I'm right then

"We will not walk in fear, one of another"

if not then zzzzz

tom

Comment

The line I would have gone for from Being There would have bee ''I like to watch'''

Comment

Matron,Take them away !

Comment

one flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Comment

some answers:

'riverrun past eve and adam's

from finnegan's wake, james joyce

Comment

from movie:

yes i said yes i will yes.

molly bloom, 'ulysses'

Comment

another answer:

it looks like heaven.

from wonder boys, re: the greenhouse

Comment

from wonder boys:

'i have tenure'

Comment

i feel lacinating pain and a smell of garlic..

scully, after being bitten by a bee in x files, the movie...

Comment

i want to see you with your head thrown back, in the moonlight...

claire of the moon

Comment

i don't like purity. i don't like goodness.
                                          i want everyone to be corrupt.

well, i should suit you well; i am corrupt to the core.
                                          Last edited by wannadance; 6 October 2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

wait hold on a minute. i am using my hamburger phone.

Comment

but the saddest thing was the loss of her voice from that accord.

Comment

i want to see my mother, right now.

your mother is dead.

and later in the night, she came to my bed to cry.

you see, she had absolutely no place else to go.

Comment

man: sure would like a little pussy...

woman: me, too, mine's big as a bucket.

woman to baffled onlooker: we went to went to school together.

Comment

no praise, no blame.

Comment

if not then zzzzz

tom[/QUOTE]

good night and good luck....

Comment

Not a regular on this thread and too lazy to review it much but I wanted to offer one of my all-time favorite lines from the legendary actor, Peter O'Toole, in a "cult classic" I loved soon after I could find it in first video release, nearly 30 f'ing years ago!

The lines were:

Cameron: Why are you trying to save my ass?
                                                        Eli Cross: Because you're almost as crazy as the young man I'm making this film about. Besides, I've fallen madly in love with the dark side of your nature.

Anybody have a clue what film that came from? (I didn't think so!)

Certainly, I gave a big hint or two!

Rob

Comment

I believe that was 'The Stuntman.' It had Peter O'Toole

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post

if not then zzzzz

tom
                                                            good night and good luck....[/quote]

Inded it was: Edward R Murrow.

i don't like purity. i don't like goodness.
                                                            i want everyone to be corrupt.

well, i should suit you well; i am corrupt to the core.

another

"Hey Kowalski, you out there?"

tom

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                                              I believe that was 'The Stuntman.' It had Peter O'Toole
                                                              ...Cha ching!!!
                                                              First Prize goes to wolfgangbuster! Very sharp, dude! That was an obscure little film I liked a lot.

Are you a fan of Peter O'Toole as well?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X