Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long nipples

and Long nipples

Some models like Katherine and Immie have exceptionally long delicious nipples. Is there a list for such nipples?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kronful; 13 September 2009, 06:39 PM.

I believe this one to be the world-record holder of having the longest nipples. She might consider posing for AW
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's a tip for you, Kronful:
      Whenever you click on an image, you can see what public image lists include that photo.
      For example, this photo if Immie and this one of Katherine are on a bunch of lists, including one called Superb Erections, and a few others, which should have lots of the sort of pictures you're looking for.

Comment

Hi kronful

I couldn't find any lists of long nipples specifically. It seems to be a rare trait, so I'm not sure how many there would be on the site. Then of course there's the question of how long is "long" by your standards. I did find these lists, each of which have some images that might qualify.

nicest nipples by Grant:

Amazing breasts and/or nipples:

Yummy Nipples:

sweet nipples:

Comment

I'm still trying to digest the sight of the nipples on that record holder... holy cow! Are those natural? o_o

Comment

I believe they is.

Comment

real cows have big udders

and smaller "tits"----even thro they are called tits ,they really are nipples,dealt with them for 30 years and retired
              Attached Files

Comment

The strangest and most amusing udderances occur in Abbyland, folks, so stay tuned.

Comment

Oh ouch, on many levels. :P

Comment

Psst: Kron-

Long-nipple model in the 'coming attractions' sections. Look for Navah. Looks promising.

I'dve posted the pic here but didn't wanna jump the gun by too much, just lookin' out for my buddy Frans.

Comment

It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                        It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop
                        I think the pic in post #2 is of an actual record-holder though. She be tha real thang.

Comment

A long-nippled beauty worthy of our topic of discussion....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Udderly gorgeous

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X