X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: LeeLee

New Model: LeeLee
    Attached Files

OOh! I went to school with a girl called LeeLee, seeing her name in the list here I was filled with nostalgia for my old school days. Oh, what fun we had back then!

Anyway, LeeLee looks nothing like my old school friend but she sure is pretty. And is that a sewing machine behind her there? Please tell me she sews something in her video!

s

Comment

First off, LeeLee is super cute and has a very nice bum!

Secondly, is it just me or is it getting harder to get to these spaces to comment on the models?? There is no more "post comment" section under the profile page. I had to go the long way around just to get here.

Comment

LeeLee looks promising with her solid beauty of her marvelous body. Looking forward to the video to hear her speak.

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
          Secondly, is it just me or is it getting harder to get to these spaces to comment on the models?? There is no more "post comment" section under the profile page. I had to go the long way around just to get here.
          You mean the 'Comments' tab? That is present for this shoot, and all others, at least as far as I can see. Can you check again and post in the Tech Support forum if you still see a problem with this shoot when posting comments?

We DO want people to post comments after all!

Comment

I love her I think I ve seen her somrwhere before

Comment

I.ve had probelm with the dropdown also on others -worked around it and moved on-well anyways what a real cutie LeeLee is, with that look on her face I'll bet anything she'll be back ,I hope so a cutie++++++++++++

Comment

LeeLee is gorgeous. Great smile, beautiful eyes,
                nice figure and perfect breasts.
                Thanks for a wonderful shoot.

Comment

A splendid debut from Leelee, which has a delightfully cheerful aura, the narrow room/corridor end making for a fine frame in which to portray LeeLee. An opportunity that Max uses admirably when bringing LeeLee to us in this set comprising finely composed and lit pictures. My thanks to Max, the team and LeeLee, of whom I hope that we see much more.

tom

Comment

LeeLee has a beautiful body and natural looking. Her breasts are not big; small, just the way I like them!

Comment

i actually met leelee the other day! shes adorable inside and out!
                      (that was a hint that you should be seeing more of her )

Comment

A splendid video, it is a pleasure to watch and listen to the gloriously chatty effervescent LeeLee as tells us many stories that lead into one another prompted occasionally by Lottie who does an admirable job both videoing and interviewing. The video features some fine scenes as LeeLee undresses, bends over the desk and then turns to sit in the chair being shot from below and front. My thanks to Lottie, the team and LeeLee, of whom I hope that we see much much more.

tom

Comment

Just from her stills I guessed LeeLee would be the cheeky rather than bashful type - and yes the video did absolutely confirm that. Impressed with her "toned butt", small but perky boobs and her cute smile. I liked Lottie's interview style...she was never lost for a word no matter what LeeLee had to say to her. LeeLee said she can have 3 orgasms in 4 minutes - so kind of a shame it says this was her only shoot.....

Comment

I get the feeling LeeLee will make an excellent GGT3 model

Comment

Very great model and video! supertrupadupa!!!!!

Comment

A lot to like with LeeLee.
                                I like this shot a lot, talk about a come hither look!

Comment

Sewwwww cute

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X