Plenty To Say
    AMAZING!!!
    Just absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posting Champion

Plenty To Say
    Meagan is a cutie.
    Nice breasts and wonderful pink bits.

Still Exploring
    Ooooohhh Meagan, what a yummy young lady you are. That pale beautiful skin, those lovely titties, that awesome sexy bum, that perfect pussy, that cheeky cute smile. Absolute sex oozing from every pore. OMG I could lick your butt for a month.

Posting Champion
    A very fine debut shoot from Meagan,it is a delight to view being splendidly photographed by Max. In a set comprising admirably composed and lit pictures Max succeeds in capturing Meagan's delightfully cheeky cuteness. My thanks to Max, the team and Meagan of whom I hope that we see much more.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=7&shoot=8555

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=34&shoot=8555

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=99&shoot=8555

tom

Plenty To Say

Video

A lot of thanks to Max und Meagan for this unsurpassable video, including a exquisite IM and magnificent close-ups.

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Meagan surely is a cutie, awesome shoot!

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    I'll say it again! The only thing conceivably to be "treasured" even more than a first-class "IM" orgasm "chez" Abby Winters is a fine non-IM "Solo", conceivably-impromptu orgasm "chez" Abby Winters!

Saucy, pouty Meagan shows just how hot cotton undies can be in the hands of an aroused woman also being studied up-close by a videographer who knows just what she's looking at!

Haven't seen the stills, yet, but hugs and quivers to to all who had a part in this one!

Posting Champion
    A splendid very erotic video debut from Meagan, she tells us of what she likes in the bedroom before proceeding to disrobe and play. Splendidly shot by Amber with some delightful scenes, Meagan's occasional little glances to camera as she plays come to mind. A joy to watch and listen to, my thanks to Amber, the team and Meagan for this very fine video.

tom

Plenty To Say
    One of the best solo videos ever: first an interesting and open conversation, then a very exciting masturbation.
    I'd love to see Meagan in a T3; she will be great in it.

Beautiful and super exciting shoot

I have a question for Meagan F. Have you ever used Testim as a lubricant. Gosh your tender bits look and remind me of a Testim bit, or a bit that ladies who use Testim dream about.

I would love to know.

Smile : D

Posting Champion
    Meagan F really impressed me with the cool, assured and uninhibited interview about her sex life. I liked her sultry look, fair freckled skin, her pointy nipples and that wandering bush. Even as masturbation scenes go, this one of Meagan F in the video was extra hot. Afterwards, Meagan F: "I need a drink!" So did I.

AW Model Still exploring meagan_f's Avatar
    Thankyou so much for the warm welcome and compliments on my shoot! So glad to see so many replies, and that my cheeky side came out in my photos and video

Any questions you have, feel free to ask!!

Quote Originally Posted by jouleblu View Post
    I have a question for Meagan F. Have you ever used Testim as a lubricant. Gosh your tender bits look and remind me of a Testim bit, or a bit that ladies who use Testim dream about.

I would love to know.

Smile : D
    To be honest, I'd never heard of Testim until I read your post and googled it. The answer is no, everything is as it was when I was born (maybe a bit more grown up now tho

Plenty To Say
    Great "solo". And arousing at the n power. Meagan is such a sensual and exiting girl!
    A big "TANKYOU" Meagan! And kudos to the Videographer