• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Courtney C

New IM: Courtney C
    Attached Files

Yep. She's backyay!

Comment

Yep, she's back with a vengeance i would almost say. Wait i did. She's great.

Comment

That sexy little firecracker can target me with her squirt anyday.

Comment

Another awesome squirt!!! love it!

Comment

Worth the wait! ***** Courtney D is so delicious. My kinda gal BTW love the fannyfart she gives with that squirt. Awesome!!!

Comment

I am glad she is back! she needs to make MORE!!!

Comment

So very lovely to see and hear, and such a splendid grand finale! I dream of being mere inches away at that supreme moment... thank you so much Courtney!

Comment

The right words fail me to describe how wonderful it is to watch this gorgeous girl while she's masturbating.
                  Thank you very much, Courtney.

Comment

A very fine IM from Courtney with an excellent camera position and with the pillows arranged to form almost a little amphitheatre. A joy to watch and listen to thank you Courtney,

tom

Comment

WOW beautiful woman, wonderful orgasm !

Comment

Wow!! Hot,hot. She is so beautiful. But I have to wonder. If it takes her forever by herself, What is a poor guy to do?? Just say, "Well, I tried" ???

Comment

Wow! Courtney is amazing. She is the main reason I had to stay a member here. I hope we get to see a lot more.

Comment

I loved this IM! It’s always entertaining to see a beautiful and classy young lady like Courtney start off cool, calm and collected then sign off her performance with a long squirt and a loud fart! No wonder she had a red face…

Comment

Originally posted by Pedallo View Post
                              I loved this IM! It’s always entertaining to see a beautiful and classy young lady like Courtney start off cool, calm and collected then sign off her performance with a long squirt and a loud fart! No wonder she had a red face…
                              Courtney C wouldn't have to be one bit embarrassed with me, fannyfart is a natural thing that I'm glad many females are coming out about these days.

Comment

she can squirt on me anyday!

Comment

Yup, she's my favorite too and also the reason I came back as a member. I can only hope we get more of this little sweetie's natural orgasm's. She's also on IFM as Lynsey.

Comment

Wow !!! Fantastic shoot.

Comment

Courtney C VID1 could win "Best AbbyWinters Video of Alltime"

All the folks who applaud the return of Courtney C are probably aware of her very first shoot - or what appears to be her first shoot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	courtney_c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	644618

Taken as a whole, the video is remarkable - but then, there are individual moments and postures and expressions that rival anything anyone has every done in the way of erotic photography.

There are plenty of other AW models who each provide their own special flavor and sexuality - to hugely excellent effect - but Courtney C in her VID1 represents the distilled essence of erotica - inspiring desire - beckoning - inviting - it's absolutely classic and archetypical of what draws men ( and women ) to women. And - it is completely honest, in the moment, uncontrived, unrehearsed and with cliche.

Thank you Courtney C - you have set the bar - and it is beautiful.

Comment

I hadn't remembered how much I had liked this introductory video of Courtney and how much it showed her personality - thanks notarysojac! She was a beautiful addition to the huge list of special ladies!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X