X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Klaudia

New Model: Klaudia
    Attached Files

gorgeous!!! look at those legs!! I want to see more of this lady!!

Comment

I'm intrigued by her back tattoo. Some ink to look forward to.

Comment

A splendid feast for the eyes, a deliciously sultry, simmering shoot from Klaudia. The gold gilt framed mirror, the blacked fireplace with marble surround make for a fine location. One which Jacki used most eloquently in photographing a set comprising beautifully composed and lit pictures that do full justice to Klaudia. A delight to view and for that my thanks are due to Jacki, the team and Klaudia, who writes "Hope you will enjoy yourself as much as I did!!!" of that she need have little doubt.

tom

Comment

Oh My, if I would get a tattoo on my back it would be something like her!
          A marvelous choice Klaudia, I'm quite jealous.

Comment

Mmm, she's a looker!
            You want to just pause and breath in the essence of Klaudia with this photo!

Comment

This site has certainly changed his individual and almost unique genre.

Comment

Are you disappointed, Casgrain?

I'm not disappointed. I see a nice, slender sexual woman with individuality in choosing her looks, the unique part is – despite the fact that I really think that tattoos are beautiful – that the way Klaudia is wearing them I don't find'em that ugly

Comment

Did you also notice...

One of the more fascinating things that I noticed about this set were many of the evocative poses that she took. It seemed unlike many of the other sets. It seems as though she were taking a lot of significant but purposeful erotic poses. Many of the more recent sets that I have viewed seem to be more natural in their setting, which is not to say that any of the models are not erotic, nor is the photographer not being creative.
                  There just was just something different about her set.
                  The most recent set of the Alena for example. The first few pages were tremendously candid shots, very homey and casual. They were quite beautiful, yet they were not strikingly sultry poses.
                  She is rapidly becoming one of my favorites

Comment

I'm glad to see AW is including more models in their mid and late 20s now.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      This site has certainly changed his individual and almost unique genre.
                      Evidently you are not pleased about this but I certainly am... relaxing the stand against tattoos & piercings has gifted us with a whole stack of models we otherwise would not have the pleasure of seeing here.

Klaudia, you are simply stunning! I hope I get the chance to shoot with you sometime

Comment

Klaudia !
                        Welcome in the family of AW beauties !

BlueBird

Comment

This is such a great shoot. Looking forward to many more.

Comment

Klaudia and Susie?? AW you really are spoiling us!

Comment

Wow Klaudia, you naughty you! Nice, nice video!

Comment

Klaudia, what a beautiful, sensuous woman you are!

Thank you for becoming an AW model.

Comment

I want to jump this girl!!!
                                  And is it just me or can some people see a 'version' of Fotina there ???

xxx

Comment

A magnificent video in all respects, a delight to hear Klaudia talk of her liking for history (which she studies), camping and fishing. The video is beautifully shot by Lottie who makes a delightful use of the large mirror throughout which serves to fully 'show off' Klaudia's beauty and her awesome tattoos. It features very fine scenes, such as when Klaudia slowly 'squeezing' her breasts from her bra caressing and 'squashing' them between her top (which she lightly twists) and bra cups, and when she faces the mirror using the stool as a prop as she plays. Klaudia talks of her desire to kiss a sexy woman especially a brunette and lo Susie appears and the desire is fulfilled, the video metamorphoses most deliciously into a into a short T2 replete with kissing, suckling, fondling, caressing. It is joy to watch and listen to and for that thanks are due to Lottie, the team, Susie and Klaudia, an outstanding debut, I hope the first shoot of many.

tom
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 13 October 2009, 05:26 AM. Reason: brunette sp squashing twists

Comment

Originally posted by daria View Post
                                      I want to jump this girl!!!
                                      And is it just me or can some people see a 'version' of Fotina there ???

xxx
                                      Only a bit. Need more T3 before I can answer properly. Time will tell (plus more videos) just what kind of cat lives in that skin. Fotina isn't going to be easily dethrowned as one of the most intense modes on Abby Winters.

Comment

A fascinating video interview by Lottie with Klaudia who's got her own unique nerdy/outdoorsy/naughty combo going there. Those breasts with the nipples squeezed to hardness were a sexy sight. At the beginning of the Susie's sultry cameo I wasn't sure where it was going ...T2+ I think.

Comment

Very artitic, intelligent and well done shoot (photo and video) with eroticism that I like this site for best. A little thought put into shoots goes long long way and great model

Comment

Gorgeous Klaudia, is very sexy in both her videos. Especially with Susie popping in for a T2-ish make out with Klaudia equals some very hot stuff. I would very much like to see this little Klaudia vixen enter the world of Tier 3's.

Comment

bra problems

It was very nice to see that she had problems removing a bra. Hey, guys, it isn't just us.

Comment

All I can say is Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RR

Comment

Originally posted by lokashant View Post
                                                  It was very nice to see that she had problems removing a bra. Hey, guys, it isn't just us.
                                                  Hahaha, sometimes those teeny clasps get the better of us all

Comment

What a great video! I love the tattoos (although i'd never get one! too much of a chicken) and I love to masturbate the same way as she did...feeling my panties after taking them off...love being in front of a mirror like that, watching myself and tasting my fingers. Absolutely perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                                      At the beginning of the Susie's sultry cameo I wasn't sure where it was going ...T2+ I think.
                                                      Or towards a double IM perhaps? Check out what I found in the Coming Attractions box: http://nl-g1.abbywinters.com/content..._vidsample.jpg (mon November 16th). They got along fine in this impromptu shoot so I reckon the DIM should work out nicely, heh..

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        Or towards a double IM perhaps? Check out what I found in the Coming Attractions box: http://nl-g1.abbywinters.com/content..._vidsample.jpg (mon November 16th). They got along fine in this impromptu shoot so I reckon the DIM should work out nicely, heh..
                                                        You mean they get it on more than in this shoot?!? Should be worth looking out for then, to say the least!
                                                        Last edited by flatspin; 31 October 2009, 10:38 AM. Reason: add/change

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X