X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Harper comes back...

New Redux: Harper comes back...
    Attached Files

A delightful preview picture, really looking forward to Harper's third solo on the 14th and 16th Oct

tom

Comment

She saw it. Yep, Harper sure saw it. Now we see what she saw.

Sorry, guys.

Comment

A most welcome return.

Comment

Harper is looking better than ever. I love the natural lighting in this set - it really makes Harper shine! Yummy!

Comment

amazing

welcome back Harper.a sight for all eyes and even more cuter than ever

Comment

Gorgeous set - beautifully photographed.

Comment

I like this shoot with Harper better than the previous ones because now I can see her gorgeous nether lips in all their glory. And what a beautifully proportioned body she has. Look forward to the video.

Comment

Harper is worth the wait Hi, Harper! Great job on the stills, Abby crew.

Comment

Always a pleasure to see Harper. She looks more beautiful than ever, which I didn't think was possible.Definately one of my favourites.
                    Thanks for the great shoot.

Comment

Beautiful, sexy and tempting as ever. And more confident. Never get tired of seeing Harper.

Comment

Harper is lovely! Her long, luscious locks remind me of Valerie's! I always loved Val's hair. Ooh, and she gave the best head massages too. She put me to sleep once in NZ. Ok, sorry, off-topic. But check out Val when you are done with the gorgeous Harper!:

I would describe Harper as 'luminous'. Yeah!

s

Comment

Ooh, she's giving us some lip!

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                            Harper is lovely! Her long, luscious locks remind me of Valerie's! I always loved Val's hair. Ooh, and she gave the best head massages too. She put me to sleep once in NZ. Ok, sorry, off-topic. But check out Val when you are done with the gorgeous Harper!:

I would describe Harper as 'luminous'. Yeah!

s
                            Is Val ever coming back? How about a nice Susie/Val GGT3?

Comment

A gorgeous shoot from gorgeous Harper, lushly cheery yet sensual, set in a sun washed shed with delicious interplay of light and shade. Beautifully photographed by Jacki who does justice in full measure to Harper, My thanks to Jacki, the team and Harper for this delightful set that is such a joy to view.

tom

Comment

A lovely set of pictures of the gorgeous Harper. It is a really uplifting experience to see a girl having so much fun as in these images, and a girl who has a lovely smile, and a body to be proud of. Thank you to Harper and all involved in the production of this event. The video to go with this set will make a nice complete record of a fun day for all.

broadsman

Comment

Harper comes back and that gives me another chance to say she just has a look all of her own. The stills set showed again how great is her dazzling smile, her long chestnut hair, her porcelain skin with that faint spray of freckles, her tall willowy figure and her shapely bum.

Comment

bi biii

Thankyou!!!
                                    I was surprised to see that jacki included the silly faces that I though I was doing just for her... But im glad you enjoyed them. I will try work them in more often!!!
                                    I love Jacki, she is the besssstttt!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Comment

Flatspin hit the nail on the head about Harper's beautiful hair, that is so long it tickles her breasts! Loads of good pics in this lovely photo set. And let me add that Harper has a very nicely shaped bum!
                                      Thanks to Harper and Jacki!

Comment

I used to have short hair.. I have been growing it.. I want it to my bum.. it tickles my back

Comment

Originally posted by HarperAW View Post
                                          I used to have short hair.. I have been growing it.. I want it to my bum.. it tickles my back
                                          I'd love to see that, I just love long hair.

Comment

Wonderful and entertaining video! Harper is delightful as she shares with us stories of her travels abroad. She also reveals that she is a bit of a handy-girl, having worked alongside her uncle in the woodshead, learning some of the basics of woodworking and hand-crafting along the way. I love that kind of quality in a lady.

Gorgeous still photoset, fun video, teriffic redux package.
                                            Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 17 October 2009, 01:49 PM. Reason: Teriffic

Comment

A lovely T1 video of beautiful Harper in her uncle's woodshed with lot of knick-knacks to show and toy and entertain us with. Thank you very much, Harper and Lottie!

But I wonder which version of the video Sue-Ann saw when she promotes this in bold face as an open leg video shoot. You must concentrace very hard if you don't want to miss the half second of nether lips at about 12:03. Facts please, Sue-Ann. You can do much better as we see in your other witty teasers which in my opinion are a highlight of AW.

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
                                                I wonder which version of the video Sue-Ann saw when she promotes this in bold face as an open leg video shoot.
                                                Maybe she wrote her blurb after seeing the still shoot. Or maybe there is a second part to the video where Harper does open her legs. I live in hope... Either way Sue-Ann, false promises are not nice, so take more care please.

Comment

A delightful video, set in her uncles shed, suffused with a lovely almost golden light. It is a pleasure to watch and listen to Harper as she gives us a tour of the shed and tells of her travels, which she has written about and posted pictures of on her thread. Admirably shot and interviewed by Lottie there are some delicious scenes as she moves round the shed of the play of light and shadow on her body and her cascading chestnut tresses.My thanks to Lottie, the team and Harper of whom I hope that we shall see yet more.

tom
                                                  Last edited by tom2c7777; 17 October 2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Firstly - A Beauty, - Secondly - WASTED! The video in particular SUCKS, by showing her beautuifully naked for 4 secons, then sitting down the rest of the time. AW - sitting nudes are easy to film but BORING to watch. You need to show models active, doing things, walking, running, yoga, stretches. But NOT sitting! Model 10/10 Video 3/10

Comment

dud video

I have to agree with xabbyy3. The pics are awesome, but the video was a waste of download bandwidth. Yeh, getting to know her personality is important, but spending soooo much time clothed, or sitting with her knees welded together makes for slow boring viewing. Pressing fast forward doesn't even help. Jumping and dragging the cursor to the good bits was the only answer; and then it was over... Below Par for AW.

Comment

Maybe I'm easily charmed but I enjoyed Harper's video. A quirky setting for the shoot, a fun interview and actually more nakedness than I'd anticipated (more than her first video anyway.) I'm happy she's modelling on AW with the level of explicitness she's comfortable with - "centrefold"

Comment

And don't tell me to write such things in the "quicky feedback" suggestions box, I try, but no one listens. GIRLS AT ABBY - show her whole body and naked. We are not interested in waffle! We are not interested in downloading 500 gigabytes of clothes women talking. to be honest life is too short to listen to clothed women talking. That is marriage, not fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
                                                            And don't tell me to write such things in the "quicky feedback" suggestions box, I try, but no one listens. GIRLS AT ABBY - show her whole body and naked. We are not interested in waffle!
                                                            You misspelled 'I' as 'we' a couple of times in your post.

Now go read this post and the ones following it. You'll notice that indeed we DO listen. The feedback box and page are the best way to get feedback to the video/stills staffers, repeatedly posting the same feedback is unlikely to increase the speed with which it is acted on.

It will take time for changes to become visible in videos released. Besides that, there will always be vids you like better than other vids. That's unlikely to change.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X