No announcement yet.

New Redux: Harper comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like everyone here, I think Harper's lovely, and I mean lovely as a person as well as lovely to look at.

But the description on the front page of the video as open leg is just not correct. It's a charming video, but it's not what is promised.

Comment

Hi-ya, Jacksonpeter49 and welcome to the forums, it's good to have you chattin' with us.

But for the most part I found the most recent Harper vidset well-worth the wait and I found it to be the most revealing thing she's done so far.

Please bear in mind, though, that the degree of explicitness is mainly up to what the models want to do and the AW team is accommodating of that with respects to the models.

AW is a refreshingly diferent kind of adult website and it's only here that subscribers get opportunity to actually have conversation with the models. Sweet, huh?

Comment

Gorgeous as always Harper!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
          Hi-ya, Jacksonpeter49 and welcome to the forums, it's good to have you chattin' with us.

But for the most part I found the most recent Harper vidset well-worth the wait and I found it to be the most revealing thing she's done so far.

Please bear in mind, though, that the degree of explicitness is mainly up to what the models want to do and the AW team is accommodating of that with respects to the models.

AW is a refreshingly diferent kind of adult website and it's only here that subscribers get opportunity to actually have conversation with the models. Sweet, huh?
          I see that the description on the members home page has been changed to nude only.

I wasn't complaining about the video, just the old description of it. As I said, Harper's lovely. I'm completely with you there.

Comment

No no, it's a fair call, I heartily apologise for the miss labeled blurb. The stills and video are usually the same posing level, in this case I'm not sure why the vid went down to nude but either way it was a misrepresentation and it's something the abbywinters.com crew find abhorrent.

I'm sorry everyone.

Comment

Thank you very much, Sue-Ann, both for correcting the blurb and for your courage to apologize for an unintentional mistake.

Now let's move on and enjoy Harper's beauty and candidness. And I hope we won't have to wait too long for you to grace the AW stage again!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                No no, it's a fair call, I heartily apologise for the miss labeled blurb. The stills and video are usually the same posing level, in this case I'm not sure why the vid went down to nude but either way it was a misrepresentation and it's something the abbywinters.com crew find abhorrent.

I'm sorry everyone.
                Thanks, Sue-Ann. Normally the video and the stills are the same level, as you say, so it's easy to see how the mistake was made.

All fixed now. And she really is lovely.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Hopefully you were comfortable walking bare foot in the wood working shop. I much prefer your lingerie shoot.

- Studly

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X