• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Lynley

New IM: Lynley
    Attached Files

Interesting look- like it.

Comment

If i was witty, i could say something like: That's a mighty fine woofer.
      Alas, I'm not
      Last edited by Ferveo; 7 October 2009, 06:58 PM. Reason: lurn huw to zpel

Comment

Lynley looks like a cool chick, loving the hair. I remember waaay baaack when I had part of my head shaved. Then I had dreadlocks, then I had to shave the whole thing. Thankfully there are no pics, it was a bad look. But the part-shaved do suits Lynley to a 'T'. Great location too!

s

Comment

Any solos or vids coming up. SHe is a Hottie!!!

Comment

A very fine IM from Lynley to mark her AW debut. A delight to watch and listen to with a fine camera position as Lynley sits in a swivel chair, undresses and plays first with fingers then with a little lime green 'friend', ending deliciously with her fingers. Thank you Lynley. I see from AW Today that she was in Canberra.

tom

Comment

A lovely girl in a very hot IM. I'm looking forward to Lynley's next shoots.

Comment

^-^

Hey spunks!
                Aww thanks, that was a super fun vid...amazing location hey?!
                And so hot getting off for you guys for ze first time with nobody around...
                Can't wait for ze rest of my shoots to come up, I've done a fair few now and I'm dying to see what you lovelies think!!
                xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by lynley View Post
                  Hey spunks!
                  Aww thanks, that was a super fun vid...amazing location hey?!
                  And so hot getting off for you guys for ze first time with nobody around...
                  Can't wait for ze rest of my shoots to come up, I've done a fair few now and I'm dying to see what you lovelies think!!
                  xxxx
                  Hi Lynley,

Welcome to the boards, looking forward to your other shoots going up, it looks like you had a good time in Canberra.

tom

Comment

Thanks Tom
                    Yup, I did indeed...I don't know if you guys noticed but I came so hard I squirted in that one!
                    For ze observant..hehe

xxx

Comment

Heyyy and G'Day, Lynley.

That is a very fine IM and I'm delighted at your informing us that you have done more pics & vids just for us. Cool! I'm also tickled-pink that you've joined us in the forums.
                      I see there is some rather serious-looking equipment in the backdrop of the vid. You're into dee-jaying?
                      Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 22 October 2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Lynley's a sexy dynamo. With her special brand of cuteness I can see why she's already racked up a fair few shoots already. The curtains match the carpet in style as well as colour with Lynley.

Comment

Beautiful gushing pussy. Although only feel pressurized hot scent.

kiss: Peter

Comment

Lynley, you hottie! Can't wait to see more shoots from you

Comment

schpanks ^-^

Heya wolfgangbuster, nope- I wish I knew how to use all that fancy stuff- tis my friend's music studio, they're pretty in to all that djing malarky, super talented at it too from the stuff i've heard!
                              And thanks for ze feedback lovelies! Can't wait til you see ze rest!! xxx

Comment

I have done a shoot with Lynley.. can't wait to see when it comes up!

Comment

Ohh hey lovely! good to finally find you up here

You are looking yummy as ever!! I vote we ask Chloe about us in a shoot-what say you?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X