Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Carly T & Navah (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Loving the bright red nails in this pic! I am currently typing with the exact same colour painted on my own. It's very rare that I can be bothered to make any sort of effort with my appearance, but hey, every now and then I can!

Am looking forward to seeing the rest of this bright, sunny shoot. Is this Navah's first Girl-Girl? In any case, should be a tops one!

s

Comment

Another G/G to look forward. Navah is simply beautiful and Carly T one of AW sexy sweethearts

Comment

These ladies look fabulous together! I see that Navah has let her pubic hair grow in this shoot. I can't decide if she looks better shaved or hairy...so I hope she comes back for many more shoots so I can continue to ponder!!!

Comment

I was in the house while the girls were getting it on and I must admit I was curious as to what was going on behind those closed doors. Now I know.... phew, hot stuff ladies!

Comment

I would imagine that rarely if ever has the act of bringing someone a cup of tea assumed such sexy proportions as it does in this entrancing treat of a photoset. Jacki eloquently captures and presents the pervading sense of passionate sensuality, replete with sultry, smouldering, come-hither looks that exists and that pass between Carly and Navah in this set that is a joy to behold. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Carly and Navah, from whom a very fine debut and I hope the first of many T3's.

Roll on the video.

tom

Comment

As to be expected, a wonderful shoot and pairing. The video confirmed the kissing and tender moments in the stills... simply natural Great debut from "nervous" Navah, who did another T3 with Mia. One of the best G/G (again) on AW. A shoot to keep!
              Thanks, William.

Comment

This is a wonderful girl-girl video. The first part is full of great kissing and tender touching. In the second part the action gets more intense and the girls bring each other to some great orgasms.

Comment

It's fantastic yum

Comment

A splendid T3 that provides a throughly enjoyable experience to watch and listen to. A 'gentle' tender start as Carly and Navah talk, kiss caress, fondle and undress each other including a delightful scene as Navah's slips under Carly's shorts. Another that comes to mind is Navah sliding under Carly with the words "Down - down - to pussy town" Carly erupts in laughter. What then transpires is beautifully shot as we see both the expressions on Carly's inverted face and what Navah is doing with kisses, licks and fingering to provoke them. As said a delight to watch and listen to and for that that my thanks are due to Lottie, Patience, the team, Carly and Navah, of whom, one down, hopefully lots more to go.

tom

Comment

Another interesting Backstage video by Lottie and I love the look of both of these models. Navah teases Carly T something shocking before the shoot! Anyway, all in fun - Navah does seem to be a bit of a card. You learn the etiquette for guys accidentally meeting Carly T is don't be a dick - ex-boxer Carly T will only take so much.

Comment

After 5 yeas still a fuddling gg, an ensnaring and arousing eroticism: great!

Comment

I love the five year ago tab on the front page, it is bringing up some amazing past shoots at the moment - this was amazing!

Comment

Masie, there are many fantastic videos from around that period, some involving one of my favourite models , Violet. This one, with Fotina, I can only describe as being a truly amazing shoot. http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/violet_fotina
                            I’d like to know what you think?
                            As for Violet, her home page shows none of her videos, so a search is needed to locate these. Happily I think I have found them all. She is just so much fun and has such a wonderful sense of humour. Just watch the “After” shoots! I think she is one model you would have got along with very well. Sadly she is no longer on AW and I would be so interested to know what happened to her. Anyone know?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X