Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kara D & Katherine F (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

How can you possibly sleep on this job! I really want to know how you can possibly do that given that most lovely of T3 that is occurring...
    on second thought I do not want to know!
    I can never have a job in a bakery because I would hate to go board of the smell of fresh hot bread or cookies
    I could never work in a donut shop is okay to become immune to the smell of fresh donuts
    I could never possibly go to sleep next to beautiful girls, and can imagine what would be so boring or matter-of-fact that I would do that
    ouch!
    Ciao,
    Browneyes

Comment

OMFG, I swear the waiting will kill me!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Jette, who are you.... sleeping beauty? The set isn't up yet but I can already tell the action between Kara and Katherine would be impossible to sleep though!

Comment

Now this looks promising!!! Looks like Kara D and Katherine F are up to no good which is great for us...

Comment

A T3 with a difference, really a T3+1, Kara, Katherine and a quiescent Jette. I've been looking forward to this one since Kara mentioned it on her thread, first by asking prior to the shoot what colour she should paint her nails, both toe and finger and then giving a brief post shoot resumé, not forgetting the two appetite whetting PotD. I have not been disappointed. Jacki admirably captures the scene as Kara and Katherine let their passions get the better of them as they dissolve into a delightful miscellany of kissing, caressing, fondling and all manner of lustful explorations, at once tender yet ravenous. In a little twist at the end, Katherine and Kara help each other back into their underwear. My thanks are due to Jacki, the team, Kara, Katherine and Jette for this set comprising elegantly composed and lit photographs that is a delight to view.

Roll on the video.

tom

Comment

Can't wait for the video. Katherine F is my all time favourite Abby girl with her pretty face and pale skin. She looks so beautiful when she arches her back whilst having her pussy licked. More Katherine F please!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                Jette, who are you.... sleeping beauty? The set isn't up yet but I can already tell the action between Kara and Katherine would be impossible to sleep though!

ahahaha pretty much!
                in the stills it's ok, but boy, they musta slipped something in my drink if i 'really' slept through the video sexes!! the whole bed was moving, and moaning, it was hard not to check out what was happening!!

Comment

I love the playfulness in their faces as well as Kara's nail job. SMILES

Comment

Great, great video with Kara D and Katherine F. It would have been fun if Jette
                    had join the other two for a threesome.

Comment

I SO love the sensual kissing....
                      I'm SO ready to break out into the world of being with another woman....kissing, etc.

yep!
                      thank you, girls!

Comment

Another splendid T3 video. A joy to watch and listen to as Kara and Katherine indulge in concupiscent caperings and canoddlings, faces suffused with pleasure, replete with urgent breathy whisperings, "You're amazing, really really really amazing". "I'm glad you're enjoying it" suppressed exclamations of passion, giggles all with out 'waking' Jette who gives a splendidly stoic performance as the 'bounced' sleeping beauty. A delightful scene at the start of the excellent after video as all three girls lie cuddling each other as I think, Lottie says "Aww that's adorable" nary a truer word. Jette exclaims "How could I have not woken up, really!" they then talk of their other Canberra capers with previews of delights to come, the joys of "blah blah blah". Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you Lottie, Patience, the team, Kara, Katherine and Jette.

tom

Comment

This was a fun video! Not only did it have 3 of my favorite models, but the concept was great, too. Of course, nobody could really sleep through that unless drugs or alcohol were involved but I loved watching the girls being sneaky. I think the only way this could have been better is if Jette had surprised us with "are you done yet?! I've been trying to sleep for the last hour!" The look on Kara's and Katherine's faces when they were caught would've been priceless, but if Jette were faking her sleep she probably would have joined in at some point. The last video was a delightful preview of adventures yet to come. Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies who brought us yet another Abbyland gem. Bravo!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by andnkstg View Post
                            Great, great video with Kara D and Katherine F. It would have been fun if Jette
                            had join the other two for a threesome.
                            I fully agree. However, the views on Jette's wonderful bum were very nice as well.

Comment

Hey wake up sleepy, join in the fun ;-).

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                                I fully agree. However, the views on Jette's wonderful bum were very nice as well.
                                I know I shouldn't say it, but I was SOOOO disappointed with this shoot (haven't had time to check the videos yet).

I was looking forward to it for two or three weeks after seeing the preview image, and the thought of three of the absolutely most gorgeous AW girls getting together in a shoot that added the extra element of a little fantasy: one of them awoken from an innocent sleep.

I spent ages daydreaming about how the other girls were going to seduce Jette in the shoot: gently lick her pussy after carefully lifting her nightie? one girl kissing her breasts while the other inserted a gentle finger? All while Jette 'slept', and then drowsily woke to join passionately in the ultimate daisy-chain threesome...

The possibilities were endless, and the end result would've been the hottest shoot on AW ever. WHY didn't you guys follow it through??
                                I do love AW - it's pretty much unique out there - but sometimes (and I've said this before), the fantasy gets checked-in at the door, replaced by the repetitive. PLEASE guys - make it really cook!

Comment

Hello.
                                  It seem's the HD files (MP4) are missing or don't working for donwload.

Comment

Originally posted by m01n1Ont View Post
                                    Hello.
                                    It seem's the HD files (MP4) are missing or don't working for donwload.
                                    Right-click the download links and select 'save as'

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X