X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Silvie comes back...

New Redux: Silvie comes back...
    Attached Files

Wouldn't she just be a beautiful Xmas gift.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Wouldn't she just be a beautiful Xmas gift.
      A gift... just was thinking: "christmas is early this year"
      Beautiful Silvie in a "lightning" setting is worth waiting for!
      William.

Comment

I am chomping at the bit to see this set! Slivie is gorgeous and this shoot looks magical.

Comment

I love Silvie.

Comment

Can she become my xmas tree ,be the best tree on the block/.,.beautiful Silvie,
            Last edited by sterling2; 4 November 2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Heh, I love Silvie. She looks like she's been photoshopped by mother nature. Fantastic shoot, btw.

Comment

Silvie's beauty shines more brightly than all the lights around her.

Comment

very cute, but I kept worrying she was going to get electro-cuted

Comment

Silvie looks wonderful in this shoot. I am always amazed at how beautiful her skin is and this shoot really does a nice job of bringing that beauty out.

Comment

A great pleasure to see Silvie grace out screens once again and in such a delightful shoot. The black background, the rich hues of the polished floorboards. the set of smaller lights arrayed around Silvie seemingly delineating the boundary between the light and the dark void looming beyond, the brighter lights draped over Silvie reflecting in the lustrous brown pools of her eyes and responsible for delicious patterns of light upon her skin all make for splendid combination. A combination that Charli utilises to great effect in this set comprising beautifully composed photographs, my thanks to Charli, the team and Silvie for this set that is a joy to view.

tom

Comment

In any light, Silvie's beauty shines!

Loads of great shots, by Charli, a great idea for something different!

Comment

A splendid video, silent except for the sound of the lights being moved around as Silvie drapes them over herself or gathers them in her hands, the rustle of clothes and the sound of flesh on flesh as Silvie's hands roam. Delightful lighting effects upon Silvie, body face and hair from the bright spots of white light. To Suri, the team and Silvie thank you for a video that is joy to watch and indeed to listen to.

tom

Comment

Very, very nice! Silvie is a gem. Well done!

Comment

what a light!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X