Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Annabelle Lee & Jette (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This looks to be one seriously hot girl/girl pairing.
    Annabelle Lee and Jette are looking so beautiful and sexy in Jacki's stills.
    I love this picture...

I'm really looking forward to the video, should be excellent.

Comment

A splendid T3 as Annabelle Lee and Jette make 'moves' on each other leading to 'Jette' mate, that's it, I''ll stop now! There is a palpable sense of fun, passion and exuberant sensuality that Jacki succeeds admirably in capturing and bringing to us, elegantly capturing as she does so the expressions of rapture on the faces of both models. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Annabelle Lee and Jette for this captivating set.

Like Bookmanz I'm really looking forward to the video

tom

Comment

Jette has become one of my favorite models - she just gets better and better the more I see her. She and Annabelle Lee make a fantastic paring.

Comment

I haven't looked at the stills but watched some of the video and it GREAT. Thanks for the wonderful job Jette and Anabelle Lee. I am sure that the stills will be lovely too which I am off to look at now. From one lady to couple of sexy ladies I look forward to your future work.

Comment

A splendid T3 video with a fine relaxed talkative beginning leading to the notion of the 'sex couch', a notion soon put into practice in a veritable feast of erotic passionate cavortings, the sense of exuberant sensuality evident in the stills really coming to the fore in the video. Replete with delicious scenes, as when Annabelle Lee was bent over the back of the couch and when the two lie side by side playing with each other, Annabelle Lee reaching a shuddering orgasm. It ends with a delightfully witty after video, asked for two word to describe the shoot, Annabelle Lee:- "intense and hot" Jette has a little more trouble. Exhausted by her pleasurable exertions, she has the idea of doing the stills "backwards" starting naked, getting dressed as they progress. A delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Annabelle Lee and Jette.

tom

Comment

Wonderful videos and kudos to Jette too, but that orgasmic performance by Annabelle was one of the very best I've ever seen. Ten stars out of five!

Comment

After watching the after video from last weeks shoot with Kara and Katherine, I had a feeling this was going to be a great shoot. Jette is such a beautiful woman, looking forward to seeing her shoots with Kara and Katherine.

Comment

Thanks Annabelle Lee and thank you Jette. I really enjoyed this GG. It's been more than a jolly good time to me! Thanks AW!

Comment

Annabelle Lee & Jette get along famously here and while Jette's orgasms were extremely hot. That orgasm that Jette gave to Annabelle Lee, near the end, was most INTENSE!
                    Fantastic video-ing job by the team!
                    Last edited by bookmanz; 15 November 2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

excellent T3.... Jette and Annabelle Lee should be very please with the result.

Jette has become a AW T3 Rock star....

Pinky

Comment

To me, about the only thing possibly hotter than the sight of a woman with her fingers between her legs is the sight of two women with their fingers between each other's legs! Another awesome shoot. Congrats and thanks to all involved!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          .... that orgasm that Jette gave to Annabelle Lee, near the end, was most INTENSE!
                          I love the way Annabelle Lee looks like she's achieving some kind of spiritual rapture during her orgasms. It's amazing to watch her stomach go (even more) rock hard and the sweat break out on her brow. While I did have the opportunity to work on a project with Annabelle while she was visiting Melbourne I was disappointed we didn't get the chance to do a T3 or any other kind of shoot together for AW.

However, Jette is Melbourne based and when I met her outside AWHQ one day I drank that girl in like a cool glass of water. I've got hope for a union yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                            However, Jette is Melbourne based and when I met her outside AWHQ one day I drank that girl in like a cool glass of water. I've got hope for a union yet!
                            That "state of the union" many of us here would love to see

Comment

...Closing my eyes to help get that "visual" you have evoked!

Oh, to be a "fly on the wall" of something outside AWHQ!

Comment

... still nearly swooning at the thought of assorted lovely models "pashing" and such in the shadows outside AWHQ! Sigh!!

Comment

Garion passes by and, politely, tips his hat as he rushes on past...!

Comment

Haha, I didn't pash her outside AWHQ, just had a bit of perve....

Comment

... But there must be others in the storied history of AWHQ!

Comment

Jette

This is Jette's best. She is beautiful and sexy. I love seeing her turned on. Definitely one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                          ... But there must be others in the storied history of AWHQ!
                                          Oh, there has undoubtedly been a fair bit of perving and pashing outside and inside of AWHQ! Don't get me wrong, it's all very professional at the office, but with all those lovely ladies crossing paths... well, if the walls could talk, eh?

Let's not forget that it was meeting Patience during her stint on reception that convinced me to begin shooting T3s

Comment

watching together

so...do people ever watch these videos together? i mean...members of the site...watching together and commenting? chatting or something? this video is so lovely.....'sex couch' love how they are intertwined and kissing....tongues....oh my.....those tongues....i'm an older woman, but really adore watching these beautiful women.

if one of you lovelies are ever in western new york state....i would buy you some dinner and drinks at least to thank you!

;0)

morningsun....
                                            i'm on yahoo as connectsensually, if anyone ever would like to watch some of these gorgeous ladies together and talk and enjoy....

Comment

awe shucks..... ( i too was perving lolz)

Comment

holy toledo batman!!

just watched the video - finally. boy that was a great day.

annabelle lee was so great! i love that we were both so vocal and showed/ told each other what we wanted. it made for really really good sexes.
                                                we were both sooo wet. amazing pairing. (thank you aw!)
                                                also i love how long we are clothed for. too often (out of aw) i find that clothes come off way to fast. i like the suspense and feeling like "god damn i wish they'd rip my clothes off".

ah what a fox.
                                                Last edited by jette; 24 November 2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Just saw this. It was so so hot. I'd love to put on AnnaBelle Lee's frilly blue panties and let Jette make me come in them.

Comment

hallo, we loving Annabelle Lee & Jette we thinking Annabelle Lee & Jette r bff ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Originally posted by jessicaNmichelle View Post
                                                      hallo, we loving Annabelle Lee & Jette we thinking Annabelle Lee & Jette r bff ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                      You're really liking Annabelle Lee aren't you? Great taste, she has more shoots on the site (click on her pic in on the shootpage and it will show you all here shoots), happy viewing!

Comment

Annabelle Lee is certainly my not so secret crush - she is so wonderful

Comment

is it possible to see Annabelle Lee again in a G/G video?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X