X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Nadja

New Model: Nadja
    Attached Files

Nadja is really cute, looking forward to this shoot!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	nadja_vidsample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	636170
      Bass player- yowser!
      I love a gal whith a good ear for music.

Comment

A very fine debut solo from Nadja. Her black velvet dress, mustard tights and rosy skin tones make for a splendid combination, one that Max exploits most effectively in producing and presenting a set that does full justice to Nadja and is a delight to view. So my congratulations to Nadja on a fine debut shoot and thanks to Max and the team. Nadja writes "Hope it looks good!" it certainly did from here and Sue-Ann writes in her rave "a model you will see a lot more of soon!" yes please!

Looking forward to the video.

tom
        Last edited by tom2c7777; 22 November 2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

the importance of being ernest.

Comment

Nadja is pretty.

Comment

I love Nadja's quirky yet sophisticated style as well as all the nice close ups in this set. The video will win some hearts for sure... who can resist a girl with a guitar?

Also, that bright blue nail polish reminds me of Navah. Blue nail polish also seems to be the flavor of the month in the upcoming Sleep Over Girls T2 shoot. Hell, I'm even wearing blue polish on my toes!

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                Nadja is pretty.
                Very!
                I would like to see her sans glasses, it is difficult to see how pretty her eyes are. I guess the glasses look good with her hair

By the way, here is Nadja's smile.

Comment

Oh. Wow. Hello, new dreamgirl! I think I have a massive, massive crush now.

Comment

Originally posted by viola View Post
                    Oh. Wow. Hello, new dreamgirl! I think I have a massive, massive crush now.
                    Join the crowd. Wow!!!!! is right!

Comment

What a stunner! The photos of her slowly slipping her dress off of her shoulders were just gorgeous.

Comment

Seriously, the more I look at this set, the more I am totally in lust with this girl. Can I keep her? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Comment

Nadja is seriously cute with those glasses on! Rock on!

Comment

Nadja is very cute.

Comment

Nadja, you are quite the entertaining young lady. I thoroughly enjoy the genuine beauty you exude in your stills and video.

I also am intrigued that you are musically inclined with the bass, I learned bass when I was quite young too, like around age 11 when a rock band that played in a neighbouring house gifted me with a bass guitar then because I told them I was interested in learning to play. I would sit by the hi-fi stereo and play each note in the bass track of the song verbatim, that's how I pretty much learned R&B, soul and rock bass by ear. I also see that you play using all fingers, as I learned how to play bass that way too. I never got the hang of slapping the strings though, that's a bit tricky I agree.

Glasses? Nadja, I would pay attention to you whether you wore glasses or not.
                              Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 24 November 2009, 01:37 AM. Reason: Learnin' how to play that bass

Comment

Perfectly beautiful.

Comment

A delightful video debut, a pleasure to see and hear Nadja as she tells of her nerd hobbies but also of her love for partying. Delightful scenes as she undresses and then especially so as she lies on her tummy facing the camera, propped on her elbows talking about her love/hate relationship with her glasses. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Nadja, Sue-Ann writes "Enjoy!", rest assured enjoyed.

tom

Comment

what a cutie indeed!
                                    (wait until i tell my housemates such a cutie was shot in our house!)

love her matching polish on nails!

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                                      what a cutie indeed!
                                      (wait until i tell my housemates such a cutie was shot in our house!)

love her matching polish on nails!

Jette, Nadja on bass and you on drums, perhaps we have a band forming?

Comment

Really cute, not just her looks, but sweet personality comes through in the video

Comment

I liked Nadja's pale with-a-bit-of-curve look. Good interview, she was charming, quietly spoken with a nice line in self-deprecating humour. Not completely sold on the hair but it sure does frame a lovely striking face. Didn't get to see much of Nadja's graphic art but I think she's got some talent - I hope she can keep on nerding it up drawing comics.

Comment

Softly sexily spoken ... love the short hair bob and specs! Rob x

Comment

I'll gladly admit I have a massive crush on Nadja, she's like a whack in the face with the pretty-stick!

Comment

Originally posted by jaclyn View Post
                                                I'll gladly admit I have a massive crush on Nadja, she's like a whack in the face with the pretty-stick!
                                                What a wonderful way to put it. Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X