Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Jette & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Two of my favourite girls!

Comment

Goodness, two of the best models ever. Together again! Continuing what they started in the Camper Van!

Comment

An exquisitely enjoyable, splendidly expressive ‘athletic’ raunchy sexy romp as Jette and Kara meet again and quickly give way to feelings of unbridled concupiscence as touches become caresses, glances smoulder then ignite becoming passionate kisses, clothes are shed… Jacki eloquently captures and presents all of this in a series of beautifully composed and lit photographs that comprise a symphony of images ‘written’ in the key of passion. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Jette and Kara for a most memorable set.

tom

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to join these two campervan girls with Silvie in a remake for a T3 special.

Comment

Very hot! Kara D and Jette look fabulous together.

Comment

Kara D is one of my favourite current models so anything with her is gold and this one looks excellent.

Comment

I loved the Campervan Girls shoot, great to see Jette and Kara together again! They are both such beautiful women.

Comment

wow just got a look at the stills. what a tangle-y shoot!
                  i love the look of it.

come on video...... finish downloading!

thanks for the lovely comments everyone glad you like it - we had fun shooting it!

Comment

You are going to love the video girl. It was spectacular.

Comment

Golly, I called the stills a "splendidly expressive 'athletic’ raunchy sexy romp" the video is all that doubled NAY trebled! The rapport between Jette and Kara is marvellously apparent in this breathless at times chatty non-stop sumptuous banquet of erotic delicacies. Thoroughly enjoyable from the lead in of the witty backstage to the final moments in the shower, the main is replete with rapid breathing, breathless squeals and squeaks of pleasure, breathless exclamations:- Jette - "Oh fuck I'm so close", endless gymnastic cavortings, sexy and witty banter. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Jette and Kara for this "shoot that was so passionate + mind blowing hot!" as Kara so aptly writes.

tom

Comment

Looks like a scorcher! Can't wait for a moment when I can enjoy it!

From the pic on the Member's page, they are positioned just the way I like to see, sometimes, facing each other and enjoying themselves. I love Sue-Ann's promise of "natural orgasms!

Compared to what, Sue-Ann?

Comment

With beautiful and sexy girls like Jette and Kara D my expectations for the video were very high. After watching the video I want to thank the girls for completely fulfilling these expectations.

Comment

Let me first say they are an astonishingly good looking pair of models but I'm going to post on the (as usual) entertaining Backstage video. Jette was talking about the difficulty of taking off another girls bra - Jette: "No wonder guys can't do it. Even if guys wore bras they'd probably have problems." It's funny 'caus it's true.

Comment

Passionate, playful, cute, raunchy, humorous, erotically intense -- all of these qualities and more, swirling and mixing together in a never-stopping maelstrom of magic...absolutelybloodywonderful!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

See? Now! That one, Takochan, he thinks he can say what I'm thinking but with much finer finesse. savoir-faire, and panache, not to mention his widely-rumored devastatingly good looks.

Hmm! Actually, he was, nearly, down to earth on that review!

We'll "never mind" that one! I'll say it was "totally hot" and, I know, you know that!

Thanks so much!

(Tak! I need a little room to maneuver, here!)

Rob

Comment

... And, not only was there an all-too-brief face-to-face masturbation scene but there was, in the first session, I believe, a previously-undiscovered "position" demonstrated!

Never been done before! Really!

Very cool, ladies!

Comment

I love this one because of all the talking back and forth.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X