X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Blossom

New IM: Blossom
    Attached Files

Blossom looks like a flower full of sweet nectar. I look forward to her blooming!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

This is an excellent IM. The camera position is very good, Blossom is a beautiful girl and we can see her getting off in an uninhibited way.

Comment

This one's a keeper - a great IM which she obviously enjoyed. Blossom is a beauty I would like to see again in a nice long solo.

Comment

Haven't posted in a while...but, my, what an outstanding IM. I'm gonna like Blossom. Can I have some more, please?

Comment

Just love this Video.
            First,a little appetizer:reading,streching,then lies on her back and reaches down those sexy white panties
            (I like how she tickles her clit)and then gives us the "main course"
            You're a natural,well done Blossom -Thank You.

Comment

A splendid IM with a fine camera position. A gentle beginning leading into an an expressive 'wriggly' IM then to a deliciously languorous ending, all interspersed with Blossoms locvely smile. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Blossom. I'm looking forward to Blossom's solo, hopefully the wait won't be too long.

tom

Comment

Blossom: One of de most impressive IM I have seen in AW: She is pretty, very natural and sexy and she gives to us an intensive taste of her intimaty.

Comment

Oh Jesus, that was fantastic. Easily one of the sexiest and most beautiful vids I have EVER seen on AW.

Comment

This has all the ingredients for a perfect solo IM. Perfect lighting, framing just the model from head to toe, good camera angle for seeing the facial expressions and her handiwork, and of course a sexy model.
                    Kudos to AW!
                    Beautiful Blossom has quite the smile indeed. AWHQ, hurry up on this little honey's girl's solo shoot.

Comment

Yes, terrific, including the panty-play and the very direct filming of the second half

Comment

Oh yes, YES, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Blossom has everything it takes to make a great single IM - beauty, sensuality, sexual energy, and uninhibited expressiveness in face,voice and body. And what a great IM this is!! She seems to have several mini-climaxes on the way to that glorious final orgasmic convulsion. And the play of facial expressions on her face -- ranging from gorgeous grins and smiles to near grimaces of beautful agony (to coin a phrase) -- adds a whole dramatic dimension to the splendid flowering of Blossom's delicious debut.

I hope we will see and hear much more of this splendid lass in action.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Wow! One of the sexiest AW-Girls ever...when will we see more of her?

Comment

when oh when abby ??

BlueBird

Comment

Originally posted by bluebird07 View Post
                              when oh when abby ??

BlueBird

Ermmm... Bluebird, didn't you see this, the shoot has only been up for the last week.

Clickety Click

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X