X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Mia H comes back...

New Redux: Mia H comes back...
    Attached Files

Mia H looks great in this shoot. Smooth and sexy! Very nice.

Comment

I'd love to 'sign' Mia's delicious bum with a tender kiss.

Comment

Always nice to see Mia.
        She's absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Another splendid shoot from Mia as she undresses whilst standing then sitting and kneeling on her chair. The window forms a fine backdrop, the blues of her short summer dress and the pink of her undies a fine counterpoint to the beige of the chair and curtains, all serving to 'set off' Mia beauty to best advantage. An advantage that Max makes admirable use of in this set of splendid photographs, my thanks to Max, the team and Mia for a photoset that is a delight to view. Onward, the video awaits.

tom

Comment

A delightfully sexy redux video from Mia, a pleasure to watch and listen to her as she sits in her chair beneath the window and tells of, among other things, getting partying out of her system before returning to school. She then begins very sexily to undress and have a little play, the light from the window casting a delicious play of light and shade on her skin as she does so. The video, splendidly shot by Patience features delightfiul close-up and full body shots, one sequence in particular as she stands and turns whilst her hands roam and caress her delicious derrière. My thanks to Patience, the team and Mia, of whom more is always welcome.

tom

Comment

I was won over by Mia's soulful eyes and reminded of her fine set of boobs in this Redux. And I appreciated the explicit posing with Mia quite coolly looking straight down the video camera lens. In the video Mia and Patience both discuss the trouble with women and relationships....Mia says "with girls it's a grey area and I don't like the grey area." They'll get no argument from me.

Comment

Mia is a very lovely girl and it is very nice to hear her talk about her experiences and see her touch herself. However, I think it is a pity that in a lot of solo shoots the self-pleasuring often stops when the girls are getting aroused. Why not letting them continue if they are prepared and ready to do so, and it seems to me that Mia was ready for it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X