• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Davana & Zita

New Double IM: Davana & Zita
    Attached Files

Im realy locking forvard to se Zita´s im or solo,if there is enyone

Comment

God, they look so turned on in that pic — it looks bloody awesome!!!. I'm dowloading right now and can't wait to see (and hear) it.

凧ちゃん

Comment

A deliciously chatty DIM that has a very relaxed cosy feel about it. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Davana and Zita. I'm looking forward to their solo shoot débuts, Zita getting the New Abby Year off to a flying start on the 1st closely followed by Davana on the 5th.

Frank, if you click the profile tab on the shoot page you'll see any previous shoots that the models have done listed and linked to, Zita's IM went up on the 28th November

tom

Comment

Because of their cosy chat it took them awhile before they got really started, but it seeems that the sexual topics of their conversation got them aroused enough for a nice finish of their DIM.

Comment

Please. Give us more shoots with Zita -- such a beautiful, sensual woman. I could tell by her body language that she wanted to touch Davana a lot more than she did, so I would love to see her in videos where she gets to express her desire for another woman in a more direct manner...

Comment

too hot to show - you´re really hot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X