X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Charlotte E comes back...

New Redux: Charlotte E comes back...
    Attached Files

Great to see Charlotte again, I have been looking forward to this since the sample photo appeared on the site. I could never have enough of those beautiful breasts with the brown nipples, and that great body. Love the goose bumps due to the cold weather. Look forward to the video soon.

Comment

Lovely photography of a very lovely girl!
      Thanks for the Redux Charlotte & AWHQ!
      Last edited by bookmanz; 28 December 2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

A superb redux photoset with splendid contrasting and complimenting colour combinations the greens, hot pinkish red, the multi coloured throw. The rough textures of the brickwork and mortar provide for a fine contrasting backdrop to the smooth skinned beauty of Charlotte. Jacki as is her wont takes full advantage of these to produce a photoset that is a delight to view and that does justice in full measure to Charlotte, of whom one can never tire. My thanks to Jacki the team and Charlotte, looking forward to the video, tomorrow.

tom

Comment

Comment

This is a very nice shoot of a beautiful girl.

Comment

I just love this girl. Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

A very lovely outdoor scene with a beautiful girl. Charlotte E, I love your breasts.

Comment

Charlotte, has an upcoming solo IM on Jan 16th. That looks to be just about perfect.

Charlotte, inside from the rain, and wind, and all warm hot!

Comment

Glad to see Charlotte E back with her cute face, finely shapely breasts and lovely smooth coffee-coloured skin.

Comment

A lovely redux video from Charlotte as she braves the cold and then rain. Delicious scenes at the start as Charlotte toys with the buttons of her top and again towards the end of Charlotte wrapped in her brightly coloured blanket removing her undies and caressing herself, all seen through a rain spattered lens. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Charlotte for this thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

photos far better than the video.

Comment

I'd love to be that patchwork blanket and just be near to such gorgeous models as Charlotte E. here or Carly T. and Navah on their recent DIM.

Comment

The stills are beautiful but Charlotte is clearly uncomfortable during the video with the cold wind and rain, and it seems to take away from the sexiness of the video. I hope we have chance to see her again in warmer circumstances.

Comment

Have to agree with Robinson here - great model, great looks, great body, great shoot, but the poor girl deserves a medal. The wind and obvious cold were one thing, when the camera started getting rained on I'm surprised she didn't run inside. Your efforts are appreciated Charlotte.

Comment

I like the five years ago post. Always great seeing girls from the past.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X