• Show
Clear All

New Model: Agata

Attached Files

ms smiley

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
    hello every1, im agata im fun ,bubbly outgoin girl and live life to the full.
    i love to sing and dance and love keepin fit.love meetin new people and havin a good time.

Comment

Hello Agata,

It's nice to see you posting on the AW forums, especially in your own presentation thread.
      Welcome!

Lxm

Comment

Hi Agata,

Welcome to the boards, beautiful preview pictures It's great the see you posting and soon even greater to see you as well. I notice from Coming Attractions that the stills set of your shoot is scheduled for 29th Dec and the video for the 30th.

I hope you have lots of fun here, is this your first experiences of modelling ?

take care

tom
        Last edited by tom2c7777; 15 December 2009, 10:59 AM. Reason: vid

Comment

thanks lxm.

Comment

thanks tom,yes i cant wait to see my pictures ,im very very excited about it,i only did a bit of modelling but yeah im very new to it.
            i loved every min of it and cant wait to do some more. the staff i was workin with was fantastic and we had a great time.
            take care.
            agata

Comment

Originally posted by agata View Post
              thanks tom,yes i cant wait to see my pictures ,im very very excited about it,i only did a bit of modelling but yeah im very new to it.
              i loved every min of it and cant wait to do some more. the staff i was workin with was fantastic and we had a great time.
              take care.
              agata
              Hi Agata,

It's good to read that you enjoyed the experience and hopefully the shoot will only be the first of many. Have you any ideas on the types of shoots that you would want to do ?

tom

Comment

hi tom.
                well ive done some solo shoots ,but i would like to do some group shoots and activity shoots likje yoga etc.
                they would be so much fun and i get to work with alot of other people also,so that would be very cool.

Comment

Hello Agata, What a beautiful shoot. Love your hair colour and style and I didn't realise how well yellow went with red hair, such a great combination. Great figure with lovely muscle tone and skin colour and the cutest smile I've seen in ages. Take care, Love F. xx

Comment

Hello Agata. I have just checked out your solo photo shoot.
                    You are so attractive.
                    Your figure is beautiful.
                    Your breasts are just perfection.
                    And those nipples.....
                    The BEST (In my opinion.) that I have seen on A.W. for a long, long time.
                    irishbren.

Comment

A splendid debut photoset from Agata that features fine colour combinations the hot pink, 'turquoisey' blue and the flat off white of the wall that serve to accent the very lovely Agata to fine advantage, An advantage that Max utilises most effectively in the set comprising admirably composed and lit photographs that are a joy to view. My congratulations to Agata on this her first shoot, only the first, I hope, of many and my thanks to Max and the team.

Looking forward to the video.

tom
                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 30 December 2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

I see Agata describes herself as 'Ms Smiley' and the stills set shows she really does have an amazing beaming smile. I liked her compact well-toned body too, the pretty spray of freckles on her face and the elfin short hair. Not sure what to expect from the video but I'm loving her enthusiasm.

Comment

My goodness, what a sprightly lass!! Great accent and a great attitude! Sign her up!

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand3 View Post
                            Great figure with lovely muscle tone and skin colour and the cutest smile I've seen in ages.
                            I agree. Agata, what exercises or sports do you play (indoor and outdoor) to stay in such great shape?

Comment

A splendid video to join the splendid stills set, Agata has a wonderfully ebullient personality and it's a joy to see and her at the beginning and then to see her as she seductively undresses accompanied by bird-song and the sound of flesh sliding upon flesh, mmm... My thanks to Suri the team and Agata who writes "Roll on my next one" roll on indeed and speedily.

tom

Comment

Checked out Agata's video and I had no idea she was Irish (but I love her accent!) She's fun, sounds a bit of a live wire and all the dancing she's done must have put her body in the great shape that it is.

Comment

What a wonderful video !!!
                                  Agata is very beautiful. Her body is amazing and I love the tan lines.

Thank you Agata. Hope to see you in an other shoot in 2010.

Comment

I know an Agata from Poland. Is that your roots? Thought you were lovely in so many ways. Already on my Favorites list. I look forward to many more shoots and lot's of videos. Just wonderful !!

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                      Checked out Agata's video and I had no idea she was Irish (but I love her accent!) She's fun, sounds a bit of a live wire and all the dancing she's done must have put her body in the great shape that it is.
                                      Ooops - just saw Flatspins post. I'll have to catch the video.

Comment

hi firebrand3 ,thanks so much for ur lovely comments, its my first time to do this and i loved every min of it ,it also helps to hear good feedback thanks again.agataXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

hello irishbren thank you for the lovely compliments if you could see me now im blushing im so happy that you like my photo stills and video it means a lot 2me.
                                          cant wait to do more in the furture.thank you irishbrenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

thank you tom2c7777 i loved my video and im very pleased at how it went i cant wait to work with you guys in the furture
                                            i hope 2010 brings more good fun
                                            if this is how good it gets well i say bring it on yay ye ha love itXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX thank you tom.

Comment

thanks flatspin it was a great photo shoot and i loved every moment of it,it went very well and i had lots of fun laughing,smiley like i do best it was a very fun shoot and every1 was great.thanks for the good feedback.agataXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

hi bertie thank you,i do a lot of walkin which is good to keep you well toned in all the right places,i also do a lot of swimming and yoga,so a lot of good lookin after yourself which im glad it pays off.
                                                thanks bertieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

hi vertseb42 thank you so much,i loved my photo shoot and video and cant wait to do more in 2010 .

Comment

hi irishcream thank you for the lovely compliments,no im not from poland ,im from ireland .
                                                    yes im a little wild and love to have a great time had so much fun on this amazin shoot every1 i worked with was just great and i cant wait too do moreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

hi guys i want to wish you all a very happy new year best wishes for 2010 hope 2010 is as good as 2009 was bring it on.

Comment

Happy New Year to you Agata!
                                                        You are a delight in your debut shoot and I marked several of your photos for inclusion in my lists.
                                                        Hope you do more shoots during your year in Australia, and you have a lot of fun and great memories from your travels!

Comment

Originally posted by agata View Post
                                                          hi bertie thank you,i do a lot of walkin which is good to keep you well toned in all the right places,i also do a lot of swimming and yoga,so a lot of good lookin after yourself which im glad it pays off.
                                                          thanks bertieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                          Hi Agata. I thought so - plus a lot of 'horizontal folk dancing'?

Comment

Hello Miss A, I'm glad our comments have made you feel good ... after all that's what you do for us. Enjoyed your moves as you demosntrated your dancing, very erotic. It clearly keeps you in great shape. Love your outgoing nature and the element of restraint that promises lots more to come. For now, the sight of your lovely toned figure was stunning and the glimpse of your beautiful pussy was just perfect. Love. F. xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X