X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Meagan K

New IM: Meagan K
    Attached Files

Meagan is a beauty! And came straight to her goal! more power to her!
    T.

Comment

Very exciting first scene. She is very hot !!!

Comment

This was fantastic! Another IM showing orgasm contractions, I just added it to my list!
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by totigno View Post
          This was fantastic! Another IM showing orgasm contractions, I just added it to my list!
          Thank you!
          Yes, a beautiful IM, not too long...just the right length of time, although I didn't see any contractions. I was surprised when she was done. But it doesn't really matter. Very enjoyable to watch. Thank you, Meagan.

Comment

What are these contractions that one person sees and the other doesn't??? All I see is a beautiful woman having a good time pleasuring herself. And I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
              What are these contractions that one person sees and the other doesn't??? All I see is a beautiful woman having a good time pleasuring herself. And I love it.
              I don't care about contractions or not. I said in my post that I love this IM. I was just commenting that I didn't see what totigno sees.

Comment

Oh dear! She is beautiful. She gave a wonderful performance and a genuine glimpse into her sexuality. She didn't buck and scream, but her orgasm was beautiful. She is a treasure. Please. Please, let us see your beauty again.

Comment

Beautiful. Meagan has a wonderful body and appears to have a lovely state of mind. I think when we see something as wonderful as this, we start to think about what it is about the person we like.

Comment

A very enjoyable IM: the camera position is excellent and a lovely girl is touching herself, fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit to get a rather discreet, but very nice orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      This is the same thing I see...but if you look carefully you can spot the anus and vagina contractions that occur during a orgasm, if you want other, here is a list:

and if you want read more about, here is a post:

This is a place where staff and members can post outlandish ideas on ways the site can go. Includes things like advertising and business related, plus ideas for shoot genres, site sections, special projects, and stuff like that

If you're a male I think you know you have those contractions during orgasm, you should know that females have them too.

Bye

Comment

Can't help but to again thank you for another excellent video exemplifying "quality and realism" at it's best.
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 1 January 2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

A delightful IM set in and on a fine location, a sun lounger under the shade of a tree in a sun drenched garden with a fine camera position. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Meagan, who writes "I hope to do this again soon...", I hope so as well and hope to see you in your solo before too long.

tom

Comment

She looked so beautiful stretched out on the chair, can't wait to see her solo shoot!

Comment

I was taken by Meagan K's delicate beauty, 'fine as a bees wing'. Intense action, lovely setting, excellent camera position.

Comment

I love this silent and very intense and realistic IM. Meagan's expressions of pleasure and her total absorption are priceless. Thanks Meagan.

Comment

Hey this is a classic example of how videos are different than stills. I've always preferred videos. They represent better. If you watch Meagan's video you can't help but love who she is. If you just see the photos, you would miss out. Ok, so this isn't an earthshaking discovery, but I think you will find that this is one of the best examples of how a person's body language and interaction with the audience reaveals who they are. Pictures can be feeble.

Comment

I'm pleased to say that you're absolutely right about Meagan being an awesome girl! I was there that day and she's such a cutie!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X