Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Dana B & Tamra (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Dana...brand new girl??

Comment

Looking forward to this one, a double T3 debut, and for Dana her GG debut.

Dana B, no not a new model, she did a splendid outdoor shoot with Sue-Ann as the on screen interviewer

Dana_B

tom

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
        Dana...brand new girl??
        Absolutely not, here she is .

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          Absolutely not, here she is .
          wow..long time between shoots.

Comment

Its my first forum post, just to say this looks hot, I love the headband look from Dana.

Comment

A delightful double T3 debut from Dana and Tamra, tender and sensual, beautifully captured by Charli from the first tentative touches and kisses to the final passionate caresses. This set comprising as it does finely composed and lit photographs is a joy to view and my thanks are due to Charli, the team, Dana and Tamra, a splendid debut from both models, hopefully only the first of many such shoots, happily we shall be seeing Dana in her redux solo on the 10th.

On to the video.

tom

Comment

This scene is very sexy and the girls very hot.
                A good set to begin the new year. Thanks ladies.

Comment

This is a lovely debut T3 by the girls!
                  Tamra is a yummy little bundle of cuteness, and full of spunk. Tamra sure does a great job making Dana happy in this.
                  Dana only has the one solo shoot on here to date. Dana is a real beauty, hope we see lots more from her.

I'm looking forward to Dana and Tamra in their other T3s previewed in the backstage.
                  "Mmm, vagina and cookies!", said Dana B. Bon appétit Dana and Tamra.
                  Last edited by bookmanz; 1 January 2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

A splendidly entertaining treat of a T3 video. giggly and chatty. Even as the tentative giggly kisses and caresses resolved into a sexy romp on the sofa the sense of fun prevailed throughout. A delight to watch and listen to, the witty yet informative backstage, Tamra on the difference between off and on camera sex; off camera "Usually I think I have a blanket" and the discussion with Charli on the contrast between stills and video. My thanks to Amber, Patience, the team, Dana and Tamra, whom we now know we shall be seeing, hopefully, before long in a T3 with Iveta.

tom

Comment

GREAT video BUt with one flaw
                      Video girl - please stop zooming in - let us see the whole figures -e.g. when in the kitchen! Zooming in is really really annoying.
                      Great girls!!!

Comment

As noted by bookmanz and tom, the Dana T and Tamra Backstage video had more than a few entertaining moments and some informative ones too. Such as discussions about the "No Doona Sex" AW style and this subject -

Dana B: "Sometimes, vagina is a sometimes food, cookies and vaginas are sometimes food...."
                        Tamra: "I want a cookie now."

And I must add, Dana B and Tamra, both very appealing models.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X